Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
animagirl chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
i loved how shi comforted sakura... i want more! update sooon
Koomahana chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Kushina-san chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
You made me cry for good! This is a really great story! characters well written and good description of this crisis situation! GJ
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
update soon!?
please
TanukiBloodWolf chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Please update. I love this story. Shixsakura all the way
Ms. Gentry chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Oh wow. I cried my eyes about what happened to Lee but now I cannot stop smiling. Shi is awesome and it is wonderful to see how he and Sakura are steadily realizing their affection for each other. Thank you for making my week with your delightful story. I cannot wait to read the succeeding chapters. Please please update soon!
immortalblossom chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I think that your story is amazing and i hope that you continue it!
-ib
Sincerely Athena chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter- this rocks :]
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Please I want more! Leaving off with that! I need more!
Kunaigirl chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
This fic is amazing. The love isn't growing too rapidly so it's believable. I still can't believe it took me so long to find some time to read this! Please update!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Okay so I'm actually re-reading this AND watching the anime episodes that have Shi in them, JUST BECAUSE-and I just realized that Shi ACTUALLY HAS THE SAME HAIRSTYLE AS SASUKE. Okay not EXACTLY but it's really similar! At least in certain photos. That just made me laugh. "Eerie similarities" indeed.

And actually, re-watching the fight between Team Taka and the Raikage definitely made Shi's despondency at the likelihood that Sakura would ever return his feelings more palpable...that was a really rough genjutsu, and I can only imagine what it feels like to know that the person you like not only likes someone else, but likes someone who had mentally tortured you...ouch.

And in case you were wondering, it's just as enjoyable on the second read as the first!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
*wibbles* I know you're juggling lord knows how many fics (and churning out new ones to boot) so I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter. But so far, this is amazing. I loved the exchange between Shizune and Sakura ("I'm not injured." "Aren't you?") and the scene between Shi and Sakura was just...gah. The fact that their first hashing-out happened after Shi had to amputate his friend, and the second happened after Sakura had to put down Lee, is great symmetry but also fitting given that they're in a war, and a previously observed, it's the trials you go through that create such strong bonds. I just loved the emotional substance of their 'confrontation,' and how Shi came to terms with his feelings... Already the scene last chapter was heart-rending, and then you has this: "Under the pale pinks and oranges of sunset, he almost looked upset." It's so perfect because WE know why he's upset, and yet Sakura can't yet. I'm really looking forward to how this develops, especially since apparently everyone and their mother knows about Shi's feelings (poor Shi). I should also say that I loved how Sasuke has been woven in here; I suppose it's inevitable that Sakura compares Sasuke and Shi, and Shi's recollection is so perfectly placed...just after realizing his own feelings, Shi recalls a memory that makes his situation seem hopeless: if she still holds feelings for Sasuke after all this time, even knowing what Sasuke has become (and Shi clearly has felt the depth of his madness), what chance does he have? Hina's encouragement was cute (your OCs-of they are OCs?-are great, btw; I love the balance of the cast), and I believe she's right; but now Sakura will have to muddle through HER feelings, for Sasuke and Shi. And there's action coming, you say? I can't wait! (But in the meantime, I'll be reading more of your stories: next up, Zero Hour?!)
swallowinthetwilight chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
;_; I was going to start off by commenting on Shizune's passing mention of a bet, but... that's just not appropriate anymore. Lee...
swallowinthetwilight chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I love Sakura's meditation on the ethics of healing patients just to go back out to the front lines (in the same way that Shi earlier was conflicted over whether amputating his friend's leg was really a mercy compared to death), and the overhearing of the love confession (that was in the anime, right? I've stopped watching and just read the manga) was a perfect way to set up the 'Sasuke question' for later. Also, Shizune :(. Your fic definitely demonstrates how medic nin have the toughest jobs and are such strong, resilient individuals; the best of ninja. I'm feeling everything with your characters.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
OMG AKARI. Too funny. I just love everything about this, ugh. And not just the funny bits, as my reviews might seem to be implying.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »