Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
immortalblossom chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I think that your story is amazing and i hope that you continue it!
-ib
Sincerely Athena chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter- this rocks :]
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Please I want more! Leaving off with that! I need more!
Kunaigirl chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
This fic is amazing. The love isn't growing too rapidly so it's believable. I still can't believe it took me so long to find some time to read this! Please update!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Okay so I'm actually re-reading this AND watching the anime episodes that have Shi in them, JUST BECAUSE-and I just realized that Shi ACTUALLY HAS THE SAME HAIRSTYLE AS SASUKE. Okay not EXACTLY but it's really similar! At least in certain photos. That just made me laugh. "Eerie similarities" indeed.

And actually, re-watching the fight between Team Taka and the Raikage definitely made Shi's despondency at the likelihood that Sakura would ever return his feelings more palpable...that was a really rough genjutsu, and I can only imagine what it feels like to know that the person you like not only likes someone else, but likes someone who had mentally tortured you...ouch.

And in case you were wondering, it's just as enjoyable on the second read as the first!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
*wibbles* I know you're juggling lord knows how many fics (and churning out new ones to boot) so I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter. But so far, this is amazing. I loved the exchange between Shizune and Sakura ("I'm not injured." "Aren't you?") and the scene between Shi and Sakura was just...gah. The fact that their first hashing-out happened after Shi had to amputate his friend, and the second happened after Sakura had to put down Lee, is great symmetry but also fitting given that they're in a war, and a previously observed, it's the trials you go through that create such strong bonds. I just loved the emotional substance of their 'confrontation,' and how Shi came to terms with his feelings... Already the scene last chapter was heart-rending, and then you has this: "Under the pale pinks and oranges of sunset, he almost looked upset." It's so perfect because WE know why he's upset, and yet Sakura can't yet. I'm really looking forward to how this develops, especially since apparently everyone and their mother knows about Shi's feelings (poor Shi). I should also say that I loved how Sasuke has been woven in here; I suppose it's inevitable that Sakura compares Sasuke and Shi, and Shi's recollection is so perfectly placed...just after realizing his own feelings, Shi recalls a memory that makes his situation seem hopeless: if she still holds feelings for Sasuke after all this time, even knowing what Sasuke has become (and Shi clearly has felt the depth of his madness), what chance does he have? Hina's encouragement was cute (your OCs-of they are OCs?-are great, btw; I love the balance of the cast), and I believe she's right; but now Sakura will have to muddle through HER feelings, for Sasuke and Shi. And there's action coming, you say? I can't wait! (But in the meantime, I'll be reading more of your stories: next up, Zero Hour?!)
swallowinthetwilight chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
;_; I was going to start off by commenting on Shizune's passing mention of a bet, but... that's just not appropriate anymore. Lee...
swallowinthetwilight chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I love Sakura's meditation on the ethics of healing patients just to go back out to the front lines (in the same way that Shi earlier was conflicted over whether amputating his friend's leg was really a mercy compared to death), and the overhearing of the love confession (that was in the anime, right? I've stopped watching and just read the manga) was a perfect way to set up the 'Sasuke question' for later. Also, Shizune :(. Your fic definitely demonstrates how medic nin have the toughest jobs and are such strong, resilient individuals; the best of ninja. I'm feeling everything with your characters.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
OMG AKARI. Too funny. I just love everything about this, ugh. And not just the funny bits, as my reviews might seem to be implying.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Eeeeeeeeee this was awesome! Hahaha I've seen you gush about Shi & Sakura on Tumblr, so I finally decided to try this fic (mostly because you wrote it and you're a genius) and wahhh! I don't normally review things midway if there are more chapters ahead, but I just had to say I LOVE THE HOSTILITY AND SHI'S CHARACTERIZATION AND POV (his point about Konoha being responsible is quite true, actually; wow, Konoha, get it together) and is it wrong that I was really enjoying the blatant antagonism? Akari's innuendos are actually MORE hilarious because at this point this isn't UST being channeled into anger but actual, straight-up hostility, ahahaha. I'm so excited for the rest of this fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
continue continue continue please!
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Can't wait for your next update!
icendfire chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
OMG i really love the story please update! There are not many stories for that pairing - honestly i cant understand it, theyd fit together quite good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
can't wait for the next update! please continue writing this! :)
lunimallow chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I just caught up with this story a week ago - and I love it so so much!

The chemistry between those two is just so perfect. And the fact that Shi is a medic AND a sensor type is really interesting; he gets the best of both worlds.

I hope you will continue this story because it has a lot of potential, and it would be sad seeing it going to waste :(
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »