Reviews for Beautiful Tragic Love Affair
abeylin1982 chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
I so missed the flirty pirate captain as the series went on...not sure why being in a relationship means less flirting (especially with your significant other!). Anyway, fun, interesting chapter. I liked getting that glimpse of how things are continuing back in Storybrooke, and super curious how Cora finding her way to the town will impact the rest of the story. Thank you again for sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
I just started reading this fic, and it has a VERY interesting start! I like the idea of Emma NOT leaving Hook behind, I didn't care for that bit of the canon either, and especially love how it gives them a chance to have that slow-burn relationship a bit earlier. This new scenario also helps eliminate some of their hurdles from canon as well, like his betrayal (at least for now), and allows them to start building that trust a little sooner. Thank you so much for creating/sharing such an interesting story!
Edelweisss chapter 29 . 2/28/2016
Damnit finally ! I mean I read that story back in 2013, but couldn't recall the title and after all this time there I am ! I didn't read pass the 24 chapter at the time and yeah you wrote some others !

I really loved this story, and even if you don't update it, you left us some kind of closure so thank you !
The plot, the writing, the characters, the humour, the magic THE FREAKING CAPTAIN SWAN (8D ) I really liked this fanfic !

Thank you for writing it !
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 2/26/2016
I enjoyed this story and darn I wish the epilogue was posted! I know it would be great. But the important thing is to acknowledge your accomplishment with so much going on and you did bring Captain Swan together in a wonderful way.

I had so much fun listening to Hook and his innuendo and Emma trying desperately to resist. He was particularly fun. I thought Emma building her relationship with Snow was very good too. And the action, throughout the EF and Neverland and Storybrooke was unique and well written. The whole story was creative and enjoyable. Thanks for writing. If you ever want to write a chapter or two more your readers will be waiting.
pearlydewdrop chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
Omg. I love your story soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
It's amazing. I've always wondered what would've happend there so I love the canon divergence you did here. Brilliantly written and everything is believable. I absolutely loved it. I really hope you update soon. Have a great Xmas!
FHAKEEJ chapter 29 . 11/13/2015
Don't give up on this one! It's something special :)
Lessa246 chapter 29 . 11/11/2015
Really good story and I can't wait to see how it ends. I do however hope there is going to be a sequel.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
I'm still holding out for that last chapter and epilogue :)
Chocolateninjapanda chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
That was a good chapter. Definitely sweet. I liked it. I can not wait for the next chapter or epilogue.
captainswanismylife chapter 29 . 7/27/2015
I hope you write the next chapter or epilogue! This fic was so good! :)
Indogirl17 chapter 29 . 7/7/2015
Love this story :)
VMars lover chapter 29 . 7/2/2015
Thank god killian is okay. Love it, can't wait for more!
Treblemkr chapter 29 . 7/1/2015
I am so glad that you updated this story! I went back and re-read everything; it was definetly worth it ;) I am looking forward to the conclusion, keep up the good work!
Angelfan984 chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Happy you are back into this story! I hope we get at least one more love scene with Emma and Hook. :)
jessica chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
I have been in love with this story for over a year now and im SOO glad you kept going with it! I think it is one of the best multi chapter fics on here. thank you so much for not giving up on it! I cant wait to see how it ends :) its really beautiful, and I love the way you write them3