Reviews for A Story About Bookstores
Faux Promises chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
You are dead to me.
Ice assassin Ace chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
a scout a day ruins the day
Teshikameku chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Nice story! Nice terrible ending! (No lol it was not as strong as the ending I hoped of seeing, but it fit well enough :) ) You're an awesome writer.
Trar chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
It wasn't that bad, mate. There's always the possibility of a sequel. Good show.
Unwatered chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Wow, that ending sucked. You just had to bring in the homosexuality, didn't you? I'll tell you, I hate when TF2 goes that way in fanfiction. It's never implied, it just explodes in your face when you least expect it.

Hate it.
3Chris28 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Pyro and Scout's faces a centimeter away from each other

"Engineer's such a fagropeg"

wat
Okamilover chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Ohhh, Ahahahaha! I really enjoyed reading this entire crazy story! :D WAY TO GO!

Okamilover
ThisStatementIsFalse chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
I didn't know I had the ability to giggle like Engineer until reading this :p
That was one Helluva badass ending :D
Pirony chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Wait, so this wasn't supposed to be homosexual satirical garbage? You had me fooled.
Tokyo Sunset chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
That ending was strange and felt somehow rushed...I liked it.

I love your heterosexual depiction of Pyro and Scout's manly un-flitty friendship. It was so un-fag like, and it made me feel all soft and mushy inside, like I had just taken two Vicodins.
So yeah.
That's my review.
My brain is tired. I love you. Goodbye!
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
"Next thing I know, the bastard's right dere - sittin' right NEXT to me! " Scout pulled Pyro closer. "On a BENCH and all!"

"WHMMT thmm FMMCK?"

"A BENCH, for Chrissake!"
OH GOD NO NOT THE BENCH! That fagropeg Engie, keep your filthy hands off of Scout!

I bet Scout liked that arm around his waist. But he isn't a fag so probs not. But I bet Soldier likes it. Yus he does. XD He 'likes' it.

I loved that ending, Mags! Don't you dare say it's terrible! :D

-Jinny
ChaosandMayhem chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
*strokes chin*
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."-Friedrich Nietzche
*nods slowly*
Intrepret that as you will.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Oh god...
The Sniper...
The Sniper and that phone call...
PFFFFFFTTTTT.
BLOODY BRILLIANT. THAT'S WHAT IT IS. IT'S LIKE THE TIME I PLAYED PORTAL 2. Only nobody went to space this time. And that's good because humans can't breath in space and all of our mercs will be dead.
That would be extremely irritating.
And the Engie's breakdown, oh my. I nearly cried with laughter.
I LARVAE YOU.
ChaosandMayhem chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
"You...you don't believe me, do you?" Sniper faux-sniffled. "Mum, Oi love you! And also, Mum, Oi'll mail you that thank-you letter! Really!" His voice grew childlike and propelled up by two octaves as he began to gush; "Oh, Mummy! Mummy sweetheart daaaahling! My wonderful sugar-cakes-dumplin'-piiiiiiie! Yer the best Mummy-poo in the whole woide woooorld! Oi'll put extra kissies in the envelope, just fer youuuuu!" He smooched his lips to the telephone. "Mwah-mwah-mwah-mwah!"
...Sniopah babs.
...and then this turned into a Pyro-and-Scout-Road-Trip-Adventure. Like Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Only...not it's just like Plane, Trains, and Automobiles. :D
10000/10 m'dear you are fabulous as always!
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
EXTRA KISSIES SNIPER I JUST WANT TO SQUISH YOUR CHEEKS YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!

Medic had better watch it, because Soldier is definitely in the running for my favorite mercenary! He's so funny and cute and serious and stupid and ignorant and patriotic all at the same time!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER, THEY ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH MY GUTS OUT AND I JUST LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM! :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »