Reviews for Universally Acknowledged
ThatSnarkyDragon chapter 6 . 5/18
I found this fic in a collection of "The Best Rose and Scorpius Fanfictions" and I must say, the title is well deserved. I found this fanfic and immediately began to read it. As I walked through the halls to class I read it. I finished it just now, and it kinda made my heart hurt, but that's ok. The writing is brilliant, the story is beautiful, and the feelings it hits me with are strong.
Good job.
doctoral chapter 6 . 4/22
oh. my. god. this has been the fic i've been looking for! i always imagined that Rose and Scorpius would both work for the ministry and this was just fantastic! great story.
greenandhazel chapter 6 . 4/5
so, I really don't cry at much, but the pure gorgeousness of this story actually made me well up! so amazingly written and not overdone at all, this should have thousands more reviews than it does!
- Sophie x
DragonOwl chapter 6 . 2/27
I really enjoyed reading this - it's a really refreshing Scorose fic that I'm sure to read again! I loved all the details and especially the elements of Pride and Prejudice that you wove in, too. This was such an enjoyable read!
Potter's Muse chapter 6 . 2/26
*sighs happily* I don't often find people manage to do justice to Pride and Prejudice when they incorporate it into other fiction. You however...succeeded admirably. I loved, loved, loooooved this!
Amira chapter 6 . 2/15
Oh my word, I have fallen in love with your Scorpius. Beautiful story.
KassCashew chapter 6 . 2/8
wow... that was a beautiful story. Something different. Thank you. The DoM angle was great. There would have to be so much research that could be done about Magic etc. Loved it. Although now I am thinking waiting for years to see the person you love instead of seeking them out, like Scorpius admittedly did, is a little odd, where is the passion? But it works in your story and with your Scorpius. So really great, thank you!
Noonie chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm not sure I believe in souls being linked, but I loved this story and really enjoyed the inevitability of it all. The Mirror was a nice touch! I never imagined Scorpious having this kind of personality, but who knows?! Entertaining read start to finish, I'm really loving your stories!
fanatic05 chapter 6 . 1/5
THIS STORY IS SO GREAT. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT
conglomeratepotato chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I love the story but... that's it? "they headed out into the night"? This is a beautiful, fascinating story but I need more conclusion than that.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Not only was this amazing, but it was original and... Idk it was amazing okay? :)
love1dove chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This was absolutely briliant!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
It was a great story, and the characters are wonderful. Especially Scorpius, I had never seen him this way. And the whole background about History, memory... Was really interesting. Thanks for talking about Pride and Prejudice, it makes me want to Read it again.
memoriesarecheap chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I've loved P&P as a young girl... The way you incorporated it in this story is amazing!
Anya chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I loved it! It made my heart happy...though I wish there was another chapter where we got to know Scorpius better and how long he has loved Rose.