Reviews for Universally Acknowledged
slytherclaw7 chapter 6 . 6/27
Best Rose/Scorpius story I have ever read!

I have been binge reading your stories for the past few days - every single one is utterly magnificent.
fave chapter 6 . 6/11
You combined my two most fave ships and my fave stories... i cant tell u how happy u maade me.i want to drown u in chocolates and hugs, and please keep writing i lit cried durig the story
daria.ungureanu chapter 3 . 6/4
This fic is amazing!You know,you should do a fic with "Pride and Prejudice",the wizard version.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 6 . 4/25
That was beautiful, amazingly written. I loved the parts where you quoted Pride & Prejudice (It's one of my favorites!).
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 4/17
Cute story! Unique plot. Good job.
seaswimming chapter 6 . 4/1
great story :)
Knowing that you might not been expecting a review for such an old writing; I felt the need to tell you that this one is perhaps the best written and most absorbing fanfic that I have ever read.
Congratulations and sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my first language.
Domino Panda chapter 6 . 1/1
I love it!
draks chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
mind bloggling fanification everrrrr...but must say,i found ending abrupt n out of order! sorry,but it did ruined my best ever fanification ever
Joyce chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I just wanted to tell you that this was probably the best story I've ever read on this site. The plot, the characters, everything. Great job!
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Brilliant fic. Very funny, with great characterisation.
Love the idea of Jane Austen being a squib.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
You have to write this by Scorpious's point of view.

Sorry by English but i am brazilian and have some problems to write. *

This is fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Wow. I just want to say this one chapter completely blew me away, and I am so excited to continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
This was lovely :)
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Perfect... wonderful... magical... unbelievable... incredible story.I never read something like that. One of the best story ever, to my mind. Laugh and sadness,anger and comfort. Everything was there. Juste... perfect. I'm a huge fan of Pride and Prejudice and you made me even more fond of it. Thank you, thank you so much for aving written and shared such a brilliant story. Thank you !

PS : Sorry for my poor English, I'm French. ;)