Reviews for Universally Acknowledged
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 4/10
Well! This has been an interesting story. I have never read something quite so mature and idealistic than a story such as this. Inevitable? Soulmates? Paths converge? I can't believe how very unique the idea and setting this plot has. Love it to bits. Thank you so much for writing this. It has been a pleasure.
C4rr1s Gr1ff1th chapter 6 . 3/29
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My heart I loved it. Need I say more?
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 2/26
Yasssss! Lol thought he was going to bust out some Mr Darcy but his speech was even better.
Thanks for this story! It was lovely :)
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 2/26
The whole Mirror thing was so bloody cute and then that debacle happened and arghh, what is going on with these two?
Btw, I wanted to mention before that I think the reason no one remembers anything solid about Scorpius from school is because of a spell that gets put on every Unspeakable so that they are harder to trace and figure out? Just a theory.
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 2/25
Oh Scorpius, my heart.
That Broderick is a piece of poo.
I hope they meet sooner this time!
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 2/25
Scorpius, keeping us on tenterhooks as to when their next meeting will be! Argh these two!
That gift was so sweet though. He's breaking my heart here.
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 2/25
Ugh, I swear I knew he was an Unspeakable in the first chapter and I forgot to mention it and as I was reading this one, I was so excited to tell you I'd figured it out and then Rose had to as well.
But Scorpius was right - it did take her a while didn't it?
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh but she will, she will!
Scorpius is the best whatever he is at whatever it is that he does.
Light on the Horizon chapter 6 . 1/18
You might have forever changed Pride & Prejudice for me with that alternate version.

This story was utterly wonderful, thank you for writing it!
snitchkey162 chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
This is one of my all-time favorite Scorpius/Rose stories. I love their personalities here, the DoM fascinates me endlessly, your writing is wonderful, etc etc. Thank you dearly for sharing this story with all of us.
slytherclaw7 chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
Best Rose/Scorpius story I have ever read!

I have been binge reading your stories for the past few days - every single one is utterly magnificent.
fave chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
You combined my two most fave ships and my fave stories... i cant tell u how happy u maade me.i want to drown u in chocolates and hugs, and please keep writing i lit cried durig the story
daria.ungureanu chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
This fic is amazing!You know,you should do a fic with "Pride and Prejudice",the wizard version.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
That was beautiful, amazingly written. I loved the parts where you quoted Pride & Prejudice (It's one of my favorites!).
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
Cute story! Unique plot. Good job.