Reviews for Masks
tealana chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Wow holy wow. I'm sorry, I had to duck out to grab myself a gigantic glass of milk with bowl of popcorn while reading this as I was lost into the story. Longest chapter I've ever read but dayum awesome fiction. Congratulations tychou :)
Megakat Salvage chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I have shared your excellent story for Fanfiction Friday at Jake and Chances Garage on Facebook.
taziahall chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
P.S. I'm an idiot.

I just reread your main FF page and saw you're Ty-Chou on DA. So you DO know me! LOL. Whelp, now I know for sure it's my bed time.

Thanks again, darlin'!
taziahall chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
Hi Ghostie! You don't know me but I read a lot of your Ronin Warriors stories in the past. I almost wet myself to see this Swat Kat story written by YOU! I read it and certainly was not disappointed.

All characterizations are spot-on and you have a way of making me love your OCs too so seriously, GOOD JOB. The images were vivid in my mind and you took Viper and what would have been a stale plot and made it a sensory experience. Only thing that bugs me is Jake getting in bed with Tawny like that even though nothing happened. (I have a thing about unmarried people doing stuff like that-I got latent mama-bear instincts, thinking about if this was my kid). I don't think anything would be lost if that scene wasn't there. His developing care for her is pretty apparrent throughout the whole plot.

Otherwise, OMG the way T-Bone dropped Tony's boat on his car was priceless. His observation of how the slime of society seems to live large while the good guys have to scrap by rings true to life for a lot of us.

I would like to see more mob bosses and crime in Swat Kats. I think it's a type of villainy that could be explored more and I was excited from the story description alone. It was fun seeing the Metallikats show up, they are probably my favorite SK baddies. They bicker like a married couple because they ARE a married couple, lol. Anyway, done gushing. If I had more time in this world, I would have loved to adapt this into a comic. I specialize in that ( ). Anyway, I'm off to nose around in whenever else you wrote, maybe some more Swat Kats. We'll see.

Thank you for sharing your awesome writing with us~
PrimeReade chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Well done. You have a very comfortable way of telling a story. I always enjoy reading what you write.
AkaneKitty chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I really need to start looking for more fics to read more often.

I like this story a lot. Nice action sections and Viper is deliciously creepy.

Additionally, I love how you handled Feral's characterization. Boisterous, but competent. Sometimes he doesn't get anything positive and just looks like a yelling incompetent idiot, and the Enforcers as a whole look even worse. Nice to see both Feral and the SWAT Kats stick up for each other at different times.

It was also nice to see Felina siding with her Uncle and not be gung ho about the SWAT Kats too. I laughed at her "blondes" comment.

Hope to see another SK story from you.
rinpup14 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
awesome loved the story
WillowFaun chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
this was amazing and I have been watching the swat kats every chance I could this is one of the best stories I've read and I love the oc you've created she really reminds me of Cat Woman one more brutal with all the different personalities just wow I absolutely love it and I've bought all the episodes every made though there were only about 25 but still I can't stop watching them they are like batman and robin only cooler, funnier, and the friggin cats! but yeah I can't wait to read the sequel
Ryu Gabriev chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Very enjoyable tale. I could really feel the essence of the show in how you pulled this off. Hope you manage to produce more soon.
An Amber Pen chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Brilliant! Absolutely bloody brilliant! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Is jake and tawny together or somethin
MoDaD chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This chapter would've probably worked well as a stand-alone story. The premise involving the KBI alone is worth further exploration. And, back story isn't all bad, as the plot in Masks really benefited from everyone's motivations and pasts. This was a nice conclusion to the story, though I do wonder what long-lasting effects the situation you've left our protagonists in is going to have on the "normalcy" of their public and private lives from now on.
MoDaD chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I wonder if there's going to be any lingering awkwardness between Chance and Jake now with that surprise revelation. The action scenes were exciting, and the conclusion as it relates to Bombay was appropriate given his portrayal in your story.

To be honest, when I found out that the main plot point of this story revolved around a new female character who also happened to be a vigilante, I didn't think I was going to like this (given how that's a concept that's been heavily abused). But, you made it work, and I think it stands out from a lot of other SK fics.

I enjoyed the background you gave for everything, and the various contrasting items you included (public life vs. vigilante life, organized criminal vs. super criminal, justice in the court vs. street justice, the normal setting of Purrson Heights vs. the hyperbole of Megakat City, etc.).

It was a fun read.
Chayse-man chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
That was amazing! I really hope you do a sequel, I love the SWAT KATS! They are amazing. Razor is my favorite SWAT KAT. Ha, great work.
Crazy-Brave-Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This story had me hooked from beginning to end. I finished it within the week! The dialogue between my favorite heroes is just awesome. And I loved the Black Kat and Tawny. They just melded right in with the storyline. If there is going to be a sequel, can't wait to read it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »