Reviews for Masks
Dawn Totadile chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Now that was funny and so much awesomeness. I am serious, some of these stories could be the greatest episodes in history! my hands are now twitchy from the excitment!
Dawn Totadile chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
epic and sad, I was totally not expecting this.
Dawn Totadile chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
epic
hatashikitty chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I read all six chapters today. It is quite interesting. Awesome monsters, by the way. I also liked how you integrated three villains into the story and I wish you'd write more chapters so that you can write the other villains. The Time Master dude and Dark Kat would be great XD. I'd love to hear about Black Kat beating up creeplings.

I loved the part of Molly and Mac, and I liked their idea of creating their own gang of cyborgkats.
MoDaD chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
The back-and-forth dialogue you have with T-Bone and Razor is entertaining. And, the stakes seem pretty high with the Enforcers and their HQ being taken out of commission. It looks like we're about the come full-circle with Bombay. His transformation will no doubt lend to his demise. Only question is whether or not T-Bone's going to be the one to do him in or not. Also, wonder if there will be any lingering side-effects from those mind-controlling slugs.
amy chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
purpledragon6 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I'm glad its not the last chapter. But yes this does feel like a cliffy.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Yay, I was hoping this wasn't the last. Though I'm wondering of what happened to the bit of worm left on T-Bone's neck, it was mentioned that it's mouth had still been left when it had been ripped off. But nothing was said after that of it or the wound.
Chistarpax chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Happy Day! Another wonderful chapter! XD I almost cried when I saw this, it was exactly what I needed to feel better! I've been under so much stress (I literally almost ran someone over in my truck last night) that a 'pick-me-up' was necessary! And this did wonderfully!

Aha! Finally the truth is out! XD Chance and Jake seemed to be EXTREMELY surprised, and rather happy/irritated. But alls well that ends well I suppose! Or so we think!

Now I can't wait for the next chapter! It's gonna be an awesome one, I can tell! XD

Until all are one,
Chistarpax
purpledragon6 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Finally an update :D
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Woot! best chapter yet, loved T-bone getting infected, and the fight with him, best part.
amy chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
i totally love you! Please continue the story!
Chistarpax chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I saw this and actually vocalized my joy at a new chapter! I mean it, my family and dog all gave me this strange look... which was hilarious because they all had the same look on their faces! XD

Awwwww man, stuff is hitting the fan now! I can't wait for the next chapter, your writing is so good!

Until all are one,
Chistarpax
MoDaD chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed the back-story you used for the Metallikats. It really helped explain their involvement (or lack thereof) in things. The distinction between organized crime and super-villain in Megakat City is also made abundantly clear, as Bombay's last scene clearly illustrated.
MoDaD chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
The courtroom scene was interesting. Bombay should consider getting a better attorney.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »