Reviews for Masks
Trueswipe chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Well done. One of the best written SwatKats story posted here on this site.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Awww sad to see it end like that, it does kinda seem sudden. I liked the backstories in this, and looking forward to what the sequel is gonna bring.
Dawn Totadile chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Now that was epic. You should make more stories of these guys working together. Saw your deviantart by the way. I loved it. It was the best work I've seen on these guys. And the look on Feral's face when he met the Black Kat, Ha that was priceless. I like this Stone character, he sounds like the good version of Steele with the name though.
Chistarpax chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I love it, it's a perfect way to introduce your character Tawny. I remember seeing the pictures of her on your DeviantART account and wondering if you would ever give her some background. I'm glad you did! It's an epic background too!

And the part about the feds is perfect. I loved every second of it. XD
I'll keep an eye out for the sequel!

Until all are one,
Chistarpax
Dawn Totadile chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
more please this was so epic, please make more! I can not help but be excited! I think its given me an adreneline rush.
Dawn Totadile chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Now that was funny and so much awesomeness. I am serious, some of these stories could be the greatest episodes in history! my hands are now twitchy from the excitment!
Dawn Totadile chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
epic and sad, I was totally not expecting this.
Dawn Totadile chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
epic
Emilou1985 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I read all six chapters today. It is quite interesting. Awesome monsters, by the way. I also liked how you integrated three villains into the story and I wish you'd write more chapters so that you can write the other villains. The Time Master dude and Dark Kat would be great XD. I'd love to hear about Black Kat beating up creeplings.

I loved the part of Molly and Mac, and I liked their idea of creating their own gang of cyborgkats.
MoDaD chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
The back-and-forth dialogue you have with T-Bone and Razor is entertaining. And, the stakes seem pretty high with the Enforcers and their HQ being taken out of commission. It looks like we're about the come full-circle with Bombay. His transformation will no doubt lend to his demise. Only question is whether or not T-Bone's going to be the one to do him in or not. Also, wonder if there will be any lingering side-effects from those mind-controlling slugs.
amy chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
purpledragon6 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I'm glad its not the last chapter. But yes this does feel like a cliffy.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Yay, I was hoping this wasn't the last. Though I'm wondering of what happened to the bit of worm left on T-Bone's neck, it was mentioned that it's mouth had still been left when it had been ripped off. But nothing was said after that of it or the wound.
Chistarpax chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Happy Day! Another wonderful chapter! XD I almost cried when I saw this, it was exactly what I needed to feel better! I've been under so much stress (I literally almost ran someone over in my truck last night) that a 'pick-me-up' was necessary! And this did wonderfully!

Aha! Finally the truth is out! XD Chance and Jake seemed to be EXTREMELY surprised, and rather happy/irritated. But alls well that ends well I suppose! Or so we think!

Now I can't wait for the next chapter! It's gonna be an awesome one, I can tell! XD

Until all are one,