Reviews for Masks
amy chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
i totally love you! Please continue the story!
Chistarpax chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I saw this and actually vocalized my joy at a new chapter! I mean it, my family and dog all gave me this strange look... which was hilarious because they all had the same look on their faces! XD

Awwwww man, stuff is hitting the fan now! I can't wait for the next chapter, your writing is so good!

MoDaD chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed the back-story you used for the Metallikats. It really helped explain their involvement (or lack thereof) in things. The distinction between organized crime and super-villain in Megakat City is also made abundantly clear, as Bombay's last scene clearly illustrated.
MoDaD chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
The courtroom scene was interesting. Bombay should consider getting a better attorney.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story! As always, your characters are so believable and your stories are well written.
MoDaD chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
The frequent double entendres were amusing. I'm curious as to how much overlap these identities will have, and what complications that'll introduce. As expected, it seems that Chance and Jake have gotten more than they bargained for when they decided to take this job. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This is some interesting stuff.
Chistarpax chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
...

There are no words...

Can't wait for the next chapter now!

AXEL464 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ghost of the down, you are so good with cliffhangers. DX
(Also, i just recently started watching the Swat Kats when they showed up on my new cable channel! its just and amazing show!)
Also, you are good at getting the character's personality's in check. Uwaaa
54Viruses chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
More? Please? I hate to beg but your writing is delicious.
MoDaD chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm enjoying the character dynamics you've put in play. A lot of times people write Chance and Jake as totally in-sync with each other, but you've made sure to put a bit of an edge in their relationship that I think feels really genuine.

Also, I really enjoyed the limitations you made sure to include. Specifically, how Chance's and Jake's day job personas contrasted with their SWAT Kat ones, and having to maintain them in their hired bodyguard roles. It was also frustrating (they just can't win, can they?). I'm interested to see the details of Vincent Bombay and how he will play into this story. Chance's mysterious (to Jake anyway) past relationship that's been frequently alluded to is also pretty enticing.

Looking forward to reading chapter two.
Chistarpax chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
OOOOOOOOOOO...

I LOVE your cliffhangers! XD

What happened to Tawny? Who is the mysterious Black Kat? And why does Jake make the connections?

MORE PLEASE!

purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Wicked.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is one damn good story so far! Could've been an amazing episode (in some ways it's better, more well rounded and balanced). Keep up the great work hon!
Constanza Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Okay, you better not disappear too long cause this story is awesome. You have a deviant art account too right? Cause the shekat's name sounds familer. Great start, keep it up!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »