Reviews for That Smirk Of Yours - Drew and May -
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
Loved the story I also cried in some of the parts (I'm really sentimental) I did think that Brianna losing her baby was really harsh. I thought drew would end up with it and may and him would care for him/her
MayDrewforver M chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
OMG the nerve of that bitch! (sorry for the language). The story is very good so far!
PokeAG chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
This was.. AMAZING!

I love the story. I really like that you made like it was realistic. Every part of this I really love! The fact that there was realistic parts with friends, jealousy, death, touching moments, hurt, I just loved it! When I read about May's family's death, I had tears hanging in my eyes when I thought about that. Because my great- grandma, she died while sleeping, and I missed her funeral, I saw the tears of my mom and her her crying all night.

Anyways, that's a personal story, and U have no more words to say, other than, THIS WAS THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE

Thank you for giving even a bit of joy.
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
Sorry if I'm being rude or anything, but these are a few things I don't like about this story:
Contestshipping was basically the only one we really know the story about, the others are kinda like: 'oh yeah, we kinda sorta forgot to tell you people that we are dating...'
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHERS?!
WHERE IS BARRY?
HOW DID PAUL GET TOGETHER WITH PAUL?
(Sorry for all the questions, IM TOO CURIOUS!)
clara22sanderson chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
wow this story was dramatic so many twists but happy endings tho I disliked da idea of killing may's parents
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Have you heard the song Teardrops on My Guitar, by Taylor Swift? It mentions the name Drew, so it's perfect for this circumstance!
DrBlueh chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
Awhhh how sweet. I still wish May hadn't freaking KILLED A BABY! That's like murder. Ugh. ;-; And the Brendan thing. Yeeeesh XD Anyway, overall I wuved it. You kept me up all night reading this. ON A SCHOOL NIGHT, might I mention! Still, thank you for an hour of binge reading.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Really good story! )
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Brianna must die I must kill her
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I love leaf
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
U just went and killed all of may's family huh. She just can't be fully happy now. Still I love this fic
hi chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
love it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
What the hell?! They just stabbed someone and killed a baby! How can the just smile and laugh about that?!
Nice story! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Such an awkward chapter! How are they not freakin out!? She's fifteen for damn sakes. Oh, and, please don't rape her!
Redlamp and Nelsoph chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just wondering... Why Barry and not Paul! Wah no ikarishipping then!