Reviews for That Smirk Of Yours - Drew and May -
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 20 . 7/18
Sorry if I'm being rude or anything, but these are a few things I don't like about this story:
Contestshipping was basically the only one we really know the story about, the others are kinda like: 'oh yeah, we kinda sorta forgot to tell you people that we are dating...'
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHERS?!
WHERE IS BARRY?
HOW DID PAUL GET TOGETHER WITH PAUL?
(Sorry for all the questions, IM TOO CURIOUS!)
clara22sanderson chapter 20 . 5/7
wow this story was dramatic so many twists but happy endings tho I disliked da idea of killing may's parents
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Have you heard the song Teardrops on My Guitar, by Taylor Swift? It mentions the name Drew, so it's perfect for this circumstance!
DrBlueh chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
Awhhh how sweet. I still wish May hadn't freaking KILLED A BABY! That's like murder. Ugh. ;-; And the Brendan thing. Yeeeesh XD Anyway, overall I wuved it. You kept me up all night reading this. ON A SCHOOL NIGHT, might I mention! Still, thank you for an hour of binge reading.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Really good story! )
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Brianna must die I must kill her
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I love leaf
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
U just went and killed all of may's family huh. She just can't be fully happy now. Still I love this fic
hi chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
love it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
What the hell?! They just stabbed someone and killed a baby! How can the just smile and laugh about that?!
Nice story! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Such an awkward chapter! How are they not freakin out!? She's fifteen for damn sakes. Oh, and, please don't rape her!
Redlamp and Nelsoph chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just wondering... Why Barry and not Paul! Wah no ikarishipping then!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Aww cute. _ I might not review on every chappy though...
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This story is cute so far! :D I'm sure people told you this by now, but make sure you make a new line between people speaking. Well, I'm off to the next chappy! :)
TheBlueAlienRobotZombie chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
This wasa resally good!I liked it!