Reviews for Tears
myob chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Wow. You made the greatest warlock to ever live out to be such a pansy. What a piss poor job of portraying merlin
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
wheresmybook chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
So cool! Arthur's line about Merlin not making Arthur's points but arguing for his own side gave me goosebumps!
nina6612 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
This is how I dreamed Merlin would end! Perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I thought the story was good but I still feel like it is missing the ending. Like the last few pages of a great book were ripped out and burned never to be seen again.
Mediatrix chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Loved this fic! Thanks!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
poor merlin...sniff
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Great job! Corrected a lot of the shows ignorance of the fall out of actions!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Omg that was a boss story.
That-is-illogical chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
"Merlin, you said that he and Morgana were destined in having an alliance in evil, right? Morgana gets most of her followers by exploiting their desire to practice magic freely or through intimidation. If we free magic then her followers won't have any reason to truly hate Camelot. Also, then Merlin can reveal his identity as Emrys and other followers would think twice before attacking us. We continue to treat Mordred well and he won't have any reason to join Morgana, short of some enchantment."

If only the writers had thought of that then the world would be a happier place.

Loved it.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
YAY! Great Chappie, this is so how Merlin's reveal along with Mordred destiny to kill Arthur should have been dealt with in the show.
But no... they had to fill the whole season with useless, but extremely painful angst! As you said in your Author's Notes how could no one (besides Gauis) not notice how distant and quiet Merlin had become? And when they did, they made a joke of it 'grumble, grumble'. I didn't mind Dark!Gwen but only because Angel plays her so well, but yes, they did spend way, way too long with dark!Gwen when they could have been having more bromance and Merlin's damn Magic Reveal!
Did you feel ripped off by the final episode and how they dealt with Merlin's magic reveal to Arthur? I did. But then that episode got me hopping up and down for a multiple of reasons.
Anyway, great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
MerlinPsych chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I love how it began and ended with tears. I wish this was really what had happened!
larasmith chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Finally the return of magic! Mordred should reassess his allegiances! Hopefully Arthur's fate will change and not die at the Druid boy's hands! Arthur will get his just rewards when the ban is lifted as there will be sorcerers who will be grateful and who knows, some of them with prophetic powers will be able to arrive with a solution to put an end to Morgana and even as a bonus, find the solution to alter Mordred's destiny.
Rise of Albion chapter 3 . 1/12/2013