Reviews for Is There a Loser Here?
alliemariemurphy chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is getting insane. IM ADDICTED TO YOUR POST EPS! It's crazy! My parents are getting to the point where they are trying to take away my iPod (which I read them from) ! Your an amazing writer, and I know you will go on and achive wonderful things in your lifetime !(:
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was great! Love how you had Jules show a bit of jealousy over being left out of the shooting contest and how Sam fixes the problem by taking her out. Yeah, speculating about who won and lost the contest is half the fun as is creating Jules' half of the bet. For a story with basically no JAM, you do a great job creating it! Although I confess, I was rooting for them to stay in bed that early in the morning!
msquared chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You should so write a second chapter to this! Just so we know who wins at least!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
"Do I look like I have stupid etched on my forehead? " ROFL! And then you go on to the wagers on the outcome of the shooting match! And then you don't even tell us who won! Jeesh. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
ahhh WE NEED MORE JAM ON THE SHOW! Loved this fic! Can't wait for the next episode, because that one is supposed to have a ton of Jam!
Tirsh chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Don't think you're off the hook - I am totally going to give you crap about where you left it while simultaneously begging for chapter two - but later - first I'll butter you up by telling you what I loved!

First of all - again with nothing to work with episode-wise - you still managed to make Jam! you really must share your secret recipe with the PTB because they seem to have forgotten how to make Jam at all. Or were supposed to be grateful that they actually shared a vehicle - I don't know.
And again - it is completely within the scope of the show - I could totally see Jules being jealous that she didn't get to go shooting with the boys and then kind of pissed at herself that it even bothered here. But good old Sam! He's got her figured.
Loved the banter between them - wish they'd give us some of that on the show too! - loved the bet - definitely win-win all around!
And now we're here! And it's been a while since I pulled this one out but... hurting people! I need to know dammit! I need to know who won! I need to know what made Sam blush - and I need these things answered in a post ep to your post ep! pretty please with ... you know .. food on top. (although I kind of want Jules to win - because the OCD side of me is a little wigged out by the food thing)
oh - and I loved the brief return to the big girl box - I'm going to take that as a tiny shout out to me :)
SYuuri chapter 1 . 11/6/2012

Anyway. I liked that you brought up the sniper topic because I believe it's something some people are antsy about - Jules' lack of sniper time. Loved how handled it and WHAT IS THAT AT THE END YOU CAN'T STOP.

You see how many people hope they could see what happen next? Hmmm? Hmmmmm?
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely wonderful. Every week I always wonder about how you are going to make a JAM fic when there is literally no Sam/Jules moments in the epsiode, but you always do a wonderful job! i can't wait for next weeks!
erica.braddock1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i loved the part where sam said ''you need your big girl box?''! so funny!
June chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I do agree we need to see more sniper Jules. Sure she took a kill shot but it wasn't the same as in the other seasons. Maybe yet. Now you are going to write her winning and that M piece right? What she gets to do Sam? I will beg if I have to. Loved their playful banter but I do hope you continue b/c we'll be the only losers if you don't lol and am loving all your jam ficx, please continue them!
Jessicaa chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was so good. I haven't been able to watch the new episodes lately, but thank you so much for putting this up! It was so entertaining to read. I love your stories.
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yeah, there was more than one left it THERE? It physically hurts me.
Aside from the bubbling rage... I loved this. I could totally picture Jules as jealous and trying to hide it. I like that Sam was somewhat clueless to what he had done to hurt her feelings - it made the way he made it up to her all the more sweet. The two of them facing off seems so very them.
I want to know who won. I want to know what made Sam blush.

I want answers, dammit!
gothikarla87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I knew you would give us some JAM, I loved it, and yes my imagination is running wild with the end, keep them coming!
JAM fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Noooooooooo not again you leave us hanging lol sorry was just a bit sad with the halloween fic that they didnt get together and was denied here some more sexyiness. I have tried to keep up with your JAM ficx but dont have all the new eppies yet but Im a sucker for M. Was hoping for more M stuff hehe esp if it got me my naked Sammy and I sure hope Jules won b/c I really want you to write what shed do to my Sammy sigh. Please! Please write more fluff the site has been really lacking in that as of late.
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved the banter between Sam and was fun! I got a little bogged down with all the "gun terminology" but that's probably just me, numbers and measurements almost always make my head spin.
I DIDN'T enjoy the cliffhanger, only because you write so well, and I would have loved to read what you wrote about who won and how it played out, and I am NOT extremely creative or imaginative, but I can imagine it was a fun experience for both of them...thanks for all the post-ep fics. They are amazing! Hoping this week we actually get some JAM in will be interesting to see how you "elaborate" on what goes on between them...if we GET any JAM...thanks for sharing this fic...loved it.
Don't get to see jealous side of Jules to often that's a world I wish more writers would explore...I am sinister I know! LOL