Reviews for Hide N' Seeker
taziahall chapter 3 . 11/16
We got into their heads... LITERALLY. I LOVED that I was kind of living out their memory a bit too. I LOVE that we got to see how Chance and Jake met.

I really don't have the words at the moment for how Chance's background makes me feel. All I can say is that without spelling out every detail, you show key points in his life that just make his personality make perfect sense. The actual show already hinted that he grew in in not so ideal conditions, so much that he had to escape into comic books to block out the street rot and whatever the heck might have been going on with his family. I mean, the guy broke TWO TVs in the show and seems to carry some anger and insecurities. Makes perfect sense!

And Seeker... geez, what is his angle? He definitely has a working rivalry with them but his fixation on the SWATS is telling of a deeper issue, at least to me. Otherwise, why go through all that trouble? As a boss, I like him though. I look forward to seeing what else you do with him.

Oooh McFurland, seducing she-kats with pretty cars XD

I like that there is such a humanity in your writing and including between Chance and that uncle of his. I like that his uncle isn't totally demonized. That's true to life and it ends with an note of hope and possible reconciliation.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
I loved it! Major Trestain knows who the Swat Kats are, I wonder how that will work out later?

I loved the way you made T-bone and Razor a matched pair when Seeker mutated them. I thought it was interesting, but why would kats need that abilitiy I wonder?

When Razor moaned as he was being wheeled out, what memory of Chance was he living? I really liked the way you had Chance and Jake seeing each other's past.

This is a really interesting story overall and I look forward to seeing what comes next and possibly finding out what Max has to do with this story. Also I sent you my stories hope you got them.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
I really liked it!
Snickerer chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Gotta love the General. Obviously, it isn't hereditary.

*grins* Seeker and Stryfe. Hoo boy. Things are definitely gonna be interesting...

Poor, poor Drone 6.

The hospital misdirection bit is one of the most *priceless* sequences I have seen in *any* story *ever*.

"No one under that name..."

"DON'T DIE, FRED!" and "Hope you weren't anywhere near awake enough to have heard that..." positively deserve to be classic!

And the fire doors were a particularly inspired touch.

Heh. I can just see that, Feral and hospitals don't mix.
Snickerer chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Have I mentioned your gift for characterization recently? -

And added backstory. It's the little details you throw in that really help to make this real.

Honorable demon, indeed. What a lovely concept.

"Need every irritating inch of the commander."

Sabotaging the strike're trying to make me like Seeker, aren't you? Anyone who can orchestrate this much pure chaos..._~
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005

Love the backstory...and your Enforcers are *great*! Felina in full glory, fun...

*snrk* gotta love Trestain. And McFurland.

"malfunstioning lock" indeed...
japanese-china chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
again these stories about Seeker is really good... I love them...
Techy chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Great story... is there gonna be any more fanfics with these Enforcers. Or is it 1 time thing. (hope you read this)
C. L. Furlong chapter 3 . 2/22/2001
One word: outstanding! The best bio for Chance's life I have ever read. Perfect, as always...