Reviews for Vices and Virtues
nothingnothingtralala chapter 5 . 6/1
These are really interesting! And they combine my adoration of P!ATD and Labyrinth quite effectively :P I actually have a couple of one-shots based on Panic! songs if you'd like to check them out! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Wow! I wish this were the real story of Labyrinth!
sheniyag chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
You are the reason why i love this band, you tell the story and itmakes you lisent to the song in a new light then you would have before. Sorry im babbling, i love the stories, they keep me guessing the end of there tale.
graaaahhhcaveman chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Oh, I love Panic at the Disco! I can't wait for the chapter for Sarah Smiles! :33

(I kind of hope you'll eventually do a songfic for Northern Downpour, but just wishful thinking)

Kinzichi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
The way that you used the song! It is brilliant! Very beautifully written! Although I can't say I like what Sarah's become (Man it made me so sad!)
JacksDirtySecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I loved this. I would really like to see it expanded upon, you have a very unique writing style that impresses me :)
demented2thecore chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
At first it took me a little while to figure out how you twisted in the ballad of Mona Lisa with this story and then the dumb ass in me cleared up and it was a sort of an OOH moment and now i feel so much better for understanding. Anyways a good story so far but i am sort of hoping you go more in detail with the sex scenes... not that i'm a pervert or anything... ... ... that wasn't convincing at all. GOOD JOB! very clever with the sonf by the way.
HachimansKitsune chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm liking the tension between them. *grin*
Jetredgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
ohhhh...I like it looks to be quite fun to read!
Lizzy490 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Damn. Can't wait for the next one!