Reviews for Unbeknownst Destiny
RID3RLVR chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
I'm so happy I found this! I actually read the first story before, around when it was first posted, but discarded it as I was easily confused and sistracted at the time. I recently started looking for it again, and am happy to say that both this and the other are AMAZING! )

~ Cheers, Ari
Environmentalist chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Please continue this! It is very good!
Techno-Poet chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
I really like the ways the Powers are portrayed in this story, and I think it's interesting how they refer to Ronan as Lugh's heir (well, mainly I think that's interesting because I'm descended from those with the last name Nolan, so I might also be related to Lugh [slim chance of that]).
lironelle chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
A very interesting and captivating story... I'm definitely enjoying it. I'm very interested to see where this rather strange father-daughter relationship takes you. I also wouldn't mind hearing from the Powers again soon, what they say tends to be very interesting/amusing... I'm sorry about your house by the way. I hope it all gets better soon. Kat
AppleIceCream chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Okay, reviewing! Update, please! I'm desperate for more. Wonderful, wonderful writing. I'm already liking this better than Under the Surface. It's got such an air of mystery. Love it.
Astronomy Geek chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Hello? Anyone there? Can you please, please update? If you're not going to, please let me know; I have been waiting for a long time now. Anyway, I thought that I'd tell you that your stories are great!
The Old Rycr chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
This is a good story so far, though I wish you would update it. It hasn't been updated for nearly 3 years!
bookworm42303 chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
HI, it's me again! I had already reviewed once before, but I wanted to remind you that it has been about 2 years sence you had posted up another ch.! Could you please post them up because a fan is waiting!

P.S. I still think your stories are great!
bookworm42303 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Please write the next ch., because this one was great! I love the way this stroy is going! Write more please!
Sakiina chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
What about 2 years? I'd like 2 years; it's been 2 years... ::pouts:: This whole "let's get the reader involved and caring about the story and then have the story end abruptly" thing is not working for me...

By way of critique, I think I would have liked a bit more time with Peter and the "significant look" a few chapters back - I thought that sort of encounter was very interesting. Telling how they both recognized his name, or how he reacted in more detail, or having him be more excited and/or nervous when he came back to talk to Nita and Ronan ... that I would have liked. It was missing a bit of expansion that it definitely deserved.
ORGirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
More! Now!
teky1389 chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
It's next year! Update for crip's sake, I hate suspense... Oh well. Please update if you have the chance :)
me chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Wow! I never knew that Fanfiction had Young Wizard Fanfics. I think You did a great job describing everything that happened after the dilema. Also I think that it was a neat twist to have the Lone Power have a child. It's kind of confusing about the Meeting of the Powers in Underneath the surface and this fanfic, but I guess it's suppose to be. Please hurry up and update, I really can't wait!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 4 . 10/6/2003