Reviews for Best Wishes Revised
latashayoung216 chapter 43 . 7/14
I thnk trip's Lampent is a boy watch a venipede stampede episode it sounds like a boy
noone chapter 11 . 6/25
Could've not make misty a douche e.e and sometimes making pokemon win almost every single battle bothers me ALOT
Meg'n chapter 2 . 6/4
hi. I know its a bit late to review now, but i kinda read this story twice, and i love it. So i was wondering that if u wrote a sequel for this.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 5/18
BTW, I've noticed something in this fanfic and quite a few others. You seem to have Pikachu lose a LOT in this series. I mean, c'mon, Pikachu was Ash's very first Pokémon and sure he's has his ups and downs in the battles he's been in, but I've counted more losses than wins in this fanfic. But c'mon, he took down a Latios for goodness sake! Sure it was weakened thanks to Ash's Sceptile and other Pokémon and Pikachu went down with it, but seriously, Ash's Pikachu has more spunk than what you're depicting.
Espio Nage chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I want to force Trip to eat a golden dart frog, the most poisonous animal on earth.
Neha chapter 48 . 7/16/2015
Type your review !l overreacted about Bianca
Neha chapter 44 . 7/16/2015
Type your review are crazy,stupid,rascal,idiot, and bitch
Neha chapter 43 . 7/16/2015
Type your review have you done you crazy punk you have given Bianca legendary stupid are you.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
this is stupid
Aaml mania chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
This chapter is amusing!
Misty is a little bit harsh on bianca ! But thats okay bcoz misty is a feisty one.
Aaml mania chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Well i like N ! He is a good man by heart !
Aaml mania chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Your battle writing style is amazing !
Aaml mania chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
This chapter is interesting !
Ash is really dense about girls!
Aaml mania chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I really like the bug fear of misty !
Aaml mania chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Your battle writing is awesome like watching a battle!