Reviews for Werewolves, Wizards, and Durmstrang Oh My
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I loved it please update more
The-Lady-Insists chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
So happy you will continue this! It's soooo good. Great job so far :-)
mistsandstorms chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
So so so sad that you've written something so really really good and not finished it. I don't usually like cross-overs but who doesn't love Harry Potter and to put the two stroies together so masterfully, gosh what a good job. SO COME BACK, finish this I've just read it for the 2nd time and its still worth my time even though its unfinished!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Can't wait for an update!
mistsandstorms chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I'm grumpy. You haven't finished this. Its really an exceptional cross over fic. Like it a lot, don't usually like cross-overs because I'm a pure TW fan BUT I like Harry Potter so this was really well done. Please finish this some time soon.
lightsage10 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I want more of this. It's good and I can't wait to see how it ends. I feel like you're trying to keep Lydia with her Banshee awesomeness, which is a great. She shouldn't be without it. All the little details and ideas you've etched into the story, and the reader's minds... Gah! I can't even... I just need more, please? Yes? Thank you.
NCIS FTW chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
weird dreams Lydia seems to be having.
FlirtyFlapper chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Yay for updates! Im soooooo happy! The chapter was lovely as usual. I cannot wait for more
Linda Chicana chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I've been reading all your stories for the past week now. They are all so good! I like your take on everyone and the way you decide to write their lives and experiences. I'm probably going to stalk you on AO3 and tumblr and here and wherever else you are (sorry but I am) so don't get to freaked out from my frequent visits.
The Fearless Diva chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I am glad to see u updated it! :)
MoonlightFox143 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hiya! So I don't mean to be rude or anything, but this fic should really be placed in the Teen Wolf/Harry Potter crossovers section. If it stays here it could be reported and that would suck.
Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already. :)
Happy writing!
orionastro chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
very good new chapter , but i suggest that Stiles and Scott become best friends .
KitKat71483 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I'm so interested. Will you be continuing this? KK
BeatYourKeats chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Ooh please continue writing this. It's good very good. Patiently awaiting more
shippingvssanity chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Soooo...
I have been browsing trough you stories (and favoriting most of them) for the last two days because, serously, what better to so than read awesome stories to try and get your mind of the fact that you're stuck in bad with a mutant flu :D

This story (as well as pretty much every other one of yours I've read so far) is really amazing )
It's funny as hell and intrigueing with its misteries...
That really is something ;)
And I find myself to be sitting in my bed and waiting impatently for updates (no pressure, I'm just like, totally hyped up :D)
Hope you'll be able to find the time to continue working on this fic and updating it from time to time, 'cause I've nearly reached Stilinski-ish levels of curiosity (I know it sounds impossible... No one aside from our favorite Google-fu user can do that, but... SERIOUSLY :D)

Best reagards in hopes of plenty more of awesome uptades...
Cheers, Susan ;)