Reviews for Reunited
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hi Mareep! This is absolutely perfect. I love this pairing - and it's definitely not something you see every day on the archives. :) I think at the beginning you portrayed their characters beautifully! I also loved how you touched on the dialogue within the game and actually had Eliza move out. That some how shattered my heart. I do however wish she didn't wait so long. But that's my romantic side talking.
I think is approach suits the atmosphere quite well. It brought a smile to my face. Great job. Good luck in the contest!
Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Well that was simply precious! The ammount of detail fits perfectly with the length, and, oh, the fluff! It was lovely. I also really like how you gave this some background story as to why Eliza had left, more than just simply saying that she went to the city to get a career. And on top of that, wanting to become a singing idol certainly fits her character well.

It was also wonderful how you incorporated the use of "princess," since that has always been something that defines what Eliza thinks of herself, and to see that Charlie agrees is too cute. With these things said, I also really love the style you wrote this one shot in-it's one that I can only envy, not being able to remotely imitate it myself. All together, this was an adorably fluffy, nice, light read, and I hope it sufices to say that I enjoyed it :)

Oh, and of course, best of luck to you for this contest!

HersheyChoco101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I used to hate Eliza...

...but you have power.

YOU MADE ME LIKE HER. 8D that's simply amazing! I loved this oneshot so much! Fantastic writing!

Funny how you converted me into a Vabrina lover AND an ElizaxCharlie lover! You have an awesome way with words, Mareep! Keep it up with writing about these characters! :D

Good luck in the contest!

The World Only Began Today chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yay! I was kind of frightened that they wouldn't end up together, but LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS! And I must say, it did prevail with a resounding 'd'awwww'! I've always thought these two were so cute (and, even though it's canon, I'm glad Chelsea and Mark ended up together. They're so perfect together!) Anyway, great story! :)
blacksunset1214 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awwww, I loved this, they're so cute! Nice job on your entry, too!
Iseki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww Mareep, that was very cute! You chose the perfect couple for the generation's dare in my opinion. These two just radiate that childhood-friends-turned-lovers vibe! It was super fluffy, but that's okay. The fluff did a good job of exposing Charlie's steadfast heart, and eventually Eliza's more clumsy feelings. And I do love the mischevious princess type: quick to act but always clumsy and revealed to be soft under all that awkwardness.

It was great in combination with the cover artwork! Gave us readers a really good impression of how the two grew up into handsome young adults. Eliza working as a down-on-her-luck waitress is probably my favourite part. As for the scattered lyrical lines, they seemed to fit so naturally that I only started taking them in as separate during the second half! haha!

A lovely light read inspiring plenty of thought on the generational progress in this setting.
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hello Mareep! :D

Three cheers to this cute little couple over here! 3 I love these two! They're just so adoorableeeee

"Simple (and) poetic"? You definitely nailed it! I also like that little transition you had in the middle when the POV shifted from Charlie to Eliza :) Good job and good luck in the contest! :D