Reviews for Revenge of the Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Nope moving on to the next story. This story could have been good if not for how fast it went..
LeMarX chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
hmmm im more keen to genjutsu! naruto :)
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
LOL interesting.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I am finding this story very interesting.
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Like the story.
roboguy45 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh damn if Hinata was mad at Naruto calling someone else pretty how will she take it when he brings other women into his life. I thought for a minute there in the chapter with Itachi killing his clan, that Itachi was going to give Naruto shisui's other eye.
RaiderXV chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Okay, now that was a twist I didn't expect. Waiting for the continuation of the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
supert history
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Wow... I really don't know how to respond to this...
tavin93 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I really hope you update soon I really like your story. Not many people use the idea that kitsunes are illusionists. Everybody just assumes that because of naruto's chakra reserves he can't do genjutsu, so I really appreciate your take on it.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Awesome so far and really love that you went harem route. Also love that you are not bashing people as you started to change sakura in the last chapter. Finally love how much of a badass he is, keep it up :D
deathgod chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
lomen would make the story more fun
phelen.ward chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
great so far is naruto going 2 bring out illiusen tornado and deal with gato in the wave mission, and i say have haku as a girl but maybe keep the "by the way im a boy" in as an excuse she uses to stay safe from gato
Silent767 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Haku as a girl that falls in love with the new naruto - I want a massive love triangle between mikoto - hinata and haku.
Imagination 3101 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
This chapter is very big compared to the previous chapters with different timelines. I like this chapter very much. Naruto's interaction with Mikoto, Kurama and Hinata is also good. I wonder what happen between Naruto and Kurenai ( his first love) which resulted in little complication. Looking for more chapters. Has anyone knows who Tatsumaki Sakkaku was (other than Naruto)?