Reviews for Unknown Soldiers
Prettyprincess45 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Great, I need more of this! All of your stories are amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Beawolf's Pen chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Well I am enjoying this and can't wait for the next chapter. Oh thanks for introducing me to a great song and band. I love them!
This ProbablyWont End Well chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I thought that the FanFiction has been good so far. Keep up the good work, and I hope to continue reading your FanFiction.
Lisbet Adair chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This feels like a story that's in it for the long run, and it might be interesting to see where you're intending to take it.

After three chapters, I'm still trying to work out how the world of this story is structured: is this alternate universe where women are able to join all parts of the armed forces? A quick check tells me that in our universe, women are still not allowed to enlist as Navy SEALs. I appreciate that you can get really interesting stories and characters by switching genders when you've decided the rest of the attributes (like Ellen Ripley and Evelyn Salt) but in this case, because you've not established AU, it doesn't feel realistic.

Also, from my experience of care homes and child detention centres, which your military academy appears to be a cross between: these are not nice places and children in the system for a long time are unusual if they are as well-adjusted as your characters. I'd like to know a lot more in the opening chapters of what Melody's reasons are for succeeding under these circumstances: is she playing the system until she can be free? Does she have a keen desire to succeed at all costs? In reality, the people who end up in organisations like the SAS are people who have chosen that path in life, and who've wanted it more than they've wanted anything else: they're not forced into it. Melody seems to utterly lack in any sort of ambition, which is why I find it odd that she's successful.
revolt-against-humanity chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Update, hooray! I super missed this story, but the wait was worth it. It doesn't matter that the chapter is smaller than usual, it was actually really awesome! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next and find out more about the 'Unknown Soldiers'
Great update, keep up the amazing work!
revolt-against-humanity chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is really good. It's nice having a back-story since we know just some things from Melody's past. It's really interesting and i want more :D