Reviews for The Crunchy Spaghetti Hypothesis
Ravedge72 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Lol. I liked this story. Laughed pretty hard, thank you for a good read.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Yeah...take that! Thanks so much
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it! It is so true. If only the converstaion had happened. We can pretend it did, they just didn't show it. Great job hun. Love ya!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
HUAHuHUAhUA
AMAZING!
*o*
cascade27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great "missing scene" fic- I liked them teaming up to teach Leonard a lesson. I too think that Penny must have made the spaghetti bad on purpose(or doesn't give enough of a dam to do it right). And what message did Leonard think he was sending by redoing her paper. Way to undermine someones confidence.
I did love Sheldons reaction to her imitation in the show.
Dannon5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yes! This could really be the delted scenes! Sheldon would definitely not write Penny's paper for her, but he WOULD help her with it and encourage her. He may say what's on his mind, but I think for someone like Penny, who always has men complimenting her on her looks, its a refreshing change. The fact that they team up and try to put Leonard in his place, makes it even better. Thanks for sharing!
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Super cute.
Tribeca chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice job, the fic turned out great! I love the interaction between Penny and Sheldon and her confessing to him that she may have ruined the spaghetti she made for Leonard on purpose. LOL Also, it’s a good sign that Penny made Sheldon laugh like that. Maybe someday the show’s writers will realize that her making him laugh so hard is yet another reason why they are meant to be together!

Keep writing!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
"Yeah, I was doing fine. I felt really good about myself for the first time since...well, since you started helping me with my Penny Blossoms."

I actually think she was.

Happy Penny (that was his favorite)

Mine too.

Love it.
DreamFlight chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This made me terribly happy. Thank you for this!
Risknight chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Yeah! "Do what makes you better" Oh how I wish to see that exchange on the show! I really want the confident Penny back on the show. Not the one who has to drink to feel. Really enjoyed this story!
pixystixy99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh, how fun! This is now canon in my happy little Shenny universe, just because the stupid show didn't film this doesn't mean it didn't happen. thanks for correcting their mistake!
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Totally works
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved your what I would call a missing scene story. Sheldon would certainly give Penny the right kind of encouragement to better herself. You did a great job. For a personal peeve of mine. If people don't like Shenny they shouldn't read what is a Shenny story. This is called for a reason. It's fiction. It's always AU it's never cannon. Why? Because no one here are the writers for the TBBT. You did a great job with this story. If you had any typo's I didn't spot them. Don't let bashers stop you from writing what you want. I hope to see another story from you soon.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
NOW THIS WILL BE FOREVER ENGRAINED INTO MY BRAIN! Damn I can't wait until you do more of these short ficlets if the episodes are horrifying or need some Shenny goodness.