Reviews for Sensitive
NeneJPhilly chapter 3 . 5/15
I like Visual so much, it's ridiculous.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
This is insanely adorable. An entirely opposite side of the spectrum compared to Sweating Bullets, but I can't decide which I like more.
Aronim chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
He, fun. Not quite my kind of writing, I miss actual character interaction and dialogue, but these are pretty well-written. And for the above kind of writing, I should probably just go read "Mechanics".
Jessica-Robyn chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I keep wanting to use the word perfect. Your writing perfectly weaves together BB and Rae as both individuals and as a couple. The sweetness makes me smile and the romance makes my heart flutter. Just so perfect!
Gayle Yukiko chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
This is an amazing story! Please continue, I love to read you stories! Please also write more BBRAE!
Darklycopene chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
You write so well! Your words are so concise and beautifully chosen! I can really imagine these things happening, and you've done a really good job of taking innocent things that people wouldn't usually notice and turning them into subtle relationship complexities. 10/10! Really good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
You, sir, are an amazing writer. One of my favorites. Anything you write- especially Teen Titans- and glory of glories, BBRae. I hope your job isn't exhausting you too much- the writing world needs more of THIS. This writing. Aaaaahhh. If you ever create a book- on anything- please post it on your profile. I'd love to go check it out. Maybe you're not looking towards a writing career- you should. (How's that for peer pressure?) Of course, you know your own talents best, but, man. Damn. Consider it.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
You know that Raven would likely know that her shampoo doesn't last as long as it should and no doubt she can smell it on him as well. That implies that maybe she has feelings to sort out as well. Well written as always.
Densharr chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Damn. Just... damn.

You might have a long while between updates at times, but it's worth every. Single. Day.
Queeny Pants chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Goodness gracious, why does this have so few reveiws?
I had myself a jolly little time reading this, they're deep but not too much so that it feels like a big hefty read, just perfectly sized small bites that are really jam-packed with quality.
Really looking forward to more
Stella Bella 123 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
This is such a nice idea! Great work!
lunar silver chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
glad raven can see that bb tries
FlyOn97 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I think what sets you apart the most in the genre of Titan fan fictions is the wayy that you write in the feelings and emotions that didn't get very much attention in the TV series. I mean, the show was great, but it didn't really spend time looking into each Titan's flaws. Really, that's the way any good story should be, but because these characters already have personalities and characteristics given to them by their original creators, that's pretty much all that other writers focus on. It's really cool reading something that is that is original, because we've never really seen this sort of messed up insecure Beast Boy, but familiar at the same time, because regardless of what we haven't seen, what we /have/ seen is still there.

Your Beast Boy is by far my favorite. This side of Beast Boy (the side that can be dangerous or self-conscious or whatever) was always there, but I've never had the chance to really look in to it until I started reading your depictions of him. You make him out to be dorky, adorable, insecure, angry, and awesome all in one.
I guess, in short, you make him /human/ and that's what makes you unique.

Anyway, your stuff is pretty much mind blowing. There's a reason that everybody thinks you're amazing.
sat8926 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
keep going!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I liked Raven's bit more, but this was still really nice and I would like to see more!

Mr. A