Reviews for Kamen Rider Gakuen
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
soul sucking
Fireminer chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Cool story! Rarely read an OC story, but this caught my eyes. Good job!

But also, you should have made Sakura New Den-O. And Misaki's last name, Kurenai. Are you planning Kiva - or Kivala for her. Finally, how about Decade as the Student Body Council President?
bh87f chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Huh, never expected there would be a female main Rider. Still, it's nice to see this new chapter finally up, and now, the Club has got a new fighter.
Myshiroyuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I like the start of this story, especially since Faiz is one of my top favorite riders. Your writing is good but there were a few times where you could have chosen a better sentence to portray the picture. One such sentence I found was using the phrase anime-style to picture a character's crying. Simply saying 'tears streaming out of his eyes like a waterfall' would have painted the same picture without having to say 'anime-style', although reviews. Other than that, I do like your writing style and vocabulary. I'll read the rest and hope you update.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Good multi-faceted story with brilliant displays of power
Green Phantom Queen chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Dear Yami no Paladin,

From what I see, this is like some sort of manga played out in fanfiction: three boys becoming Kamen Riders and a girl (our Audience surrogate) coming in for the wild ride. The question I'm wondering is how is the Rabbit Hatch (Rider Hatch, sorry) even there? It got destroyed at the finale of Fourze, right?

I'm also amazed that there's not a lot of talk about the original Kamen rider Club (like Gentaro's legacy and such) but that's fine. Fourze's story is over and it's time for new stars to shine. But there's a hint that Misaki is different (with that not running away comment showing up). I'm interested to see how you flesh out the characters.

Most of the terms fly over my head but that's mostly to me not knowing about Agito, Kabuto or Faiz at all. I'll one day get into those series (After I go through the second half of OOO and watch more of Double) though.

All in all, it's a beginning of an interesting story and I can't wait to see where this goes.

-Green Phantom Queen
E.T Novem chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Yosh! Finally had the time to read your latest chapter, bringing you a new review too! Alright, as expected, your story is nicely tailored and the pace relatively smooth.
Although there are points that throw me off like Misaki being captured. I expected her to struggle more because the setting you have given for her was rather weak (IMO of course) .
The fight between Blade and Jack could have been extended. I don't really feel the climax in that fight. A bit more struggle on Blade's side would be nice. Having more feelings imbued into it will allow us readers to feel more attached to the characters.
Other than that, really great chapter and its about time for me to publish my latest chapter of KR Zero ... Soon! Haha can't wait for your cameo of Den-O!
Toa Solaric chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Good job
Could the mystery helper be Kenzaki the original Kamen Rider Blade?
B-36 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Tarantula Undead, very friendly with humans.
DestinyLegend04 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Would the Undead be either Peacock, Caucasus or Mantis (Chalice?)
E.T Novem chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I really have to say this...
After reading all three chapters, I just feel that my work is a far cry from being a decent writing. You've managed to nail all the tension and spirits between the main cast and antagonist.
I have to be honest to say that before I have read your story, I was kinda against three different riders in another rider's element. But your writing really impressed me a lot. Details and description are at their finest, though there are a few words where you've left a letter out and also one or two words with the wrong tenses.
I can't think of anything wrong with your story right now, despite you saying that it's a weak chapter. I as a reader quite enjoyed it!
And finally, I thank you for putting this story up because as a fellow writer, I feel motivated to write even better now that I've seen the bar raised in front of me!
Can't wait to read your next chapter!
E.T Novem chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well, a review it is. Seeing how much time and effort you have put into this story, the premise is really good.
A mixed rider world with elements from Fourze. Interesting and well written, though there are still a word or two that needs to be edited (tenses I mean)
Nice story really, I'm really looking forward to the future developments as well as the other riders!
The Wild Fang chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I laughed at the part where Takuya was having a hard time trying to get himself a girlfriend. And to think a mysterious gun-wielding Rider shoots out to save him... and a splash of water? I have to say Kiva Bashaa might the one that helped him. Either way, a great chapter.
DestinyLegend04 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I think the mystery Rider is either Zolda or Kiva Bashaa form!
The Wild Fang chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow, this story is great. And you're right, I got that 'feel' that you mentioned to me before in this story. It's similar to mine. Well, keep up the good work.