Reviews for Kamen Rider Gakuen
Fireminer chapter 8 . 1/1
Not that fun compare to the previous chapters, but it's still fun.
Are you trying to show each of Den-O's forms for every chapter?
Anyway, please continue.
P/S: Still sulking for no Decade.
UberAwesone chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Hello, me again, I re-read the chapters of your story and, like I said before, great read, but I do have some questions;

1)Why is Shinji pissed off all the time?

2)Are you gonna use the "Keita is public enemy #1" thing?

Again, thanks for taking some time to read
UberAwesone chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Loving the whole story so far, can't wait for the next update. If I may ask, what was the "-tan" thing in the other chapter?

Anyways, loving the story, keep up the good work, this is definitely one of the rare Rider fanfics that hold my attention.

Splat chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I'm definitely going to read more, because your spelling and grammar are great and (duh) I like the story. However, it's awkward when you use romanized Japanese in your stories when you could easily use the translated form of what you're trying to say. That, and inserting a song. Besides that, I really have to get back to reading this.
Toa Solaric chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
I wonder who is the new Kiva? Could it be someone who related to Wataru?
Fireminer chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Aww! And I've looking forward to a Rider Double Kick!

Save Ryuya for latter. One dramatic entrance is a requirement for Decade.

Have this question: How long are you going to continue with this 'Monster of the Week'? Should I looking forward to a long-arc format like Gaim now?

And where is the Secondary Rider anyway (minus Garren, Leangle and Chalice since all the cards belong to Keita)?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
soul sucking
Fireminer chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Cool story! Rarely read an OC story, but this caught my eyes. Good job!

But also, you should have made Sakura New Den-O. And Misaki's last name, Kurenai. Are you planning Kiva - or Kivala for her. Finally, how about Decade as the Student Body Council President?
bh87f chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Huh, never expected there would be a female main Rider. Still, it's nice to see this new chapter finally up, and now, the Club has got a new fighter.
Myshiroyuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I like the start of this story, especially since Faiz is one of my top favorite riders. Your writing is good but there were a few times where you could have chosen a better sentence to portray the picture. One such sentence I found was using the phrase anime-style to picture a character's crying. Simply saying 'tears streaming out of his eyes like a waterfall' would have painted the same picture without having to say 'anime-style', although reviews. Other than that, I do like your writing style and vocabulary. I'll read the rest and hope you update.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Good multi-faceted story with brilliant displays of power
Green Phantom Queen chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Dear Yami no Paladin,

From what I see, this is like some sort of manga played out in fanfiction: three boys becoming Kamen Riders and a girl (our Audience surrogate) coming in for the wild ride. The question I'm wondering is how is the Rabbit Hatch (Rider Hatch, sorry) even there? It got destroyed at the finale of Fourze, right?

I'm also amazed that there's not a lot of talk about the original Kamen rider Club (like Gentaro's legacy and such) but that's fine. Fourze's story is over and it's time for new stars to shine. But there's a hint that Misaki is different (with that not running away comment showing up). I'm interested to see how you flesh out the characters.

Most of the terms fly over my head but that's mostly to me not knowing about Agito, Kabuto or Faiz at all. I'll one day get into those series (After I go through the second half of OOO and watch more of Double) though.

All in all, it's a beginning of an interesting story and I can't wait to see where this goes.

-Green Phantom Queen
E.T Novem chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Yosh! Finally had the time to read your latest chapter, bringing you a new review too! Alright, as expected, your story is nicely tailored and the pace relatively smooth.
Although there are points that throw me off like Misaki being captured. I expected her to struggle more because the setting you have given for her was rather weak (IMO of course) .
The fight between Blade and Jack could have been extended. I don't really feel the climax in that fight. A bit more struggle on Blade's side would be nice. Having more feelings imbued into it will allow us readers to feel more attached to the characters.
Other than that, really great chapter and its about time for me to publish my latest chapter of KR Zero ... Soon! Haha can't wait for your cameo of Den-O!
Toa Solaric chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Good job
Could the mystery helper be Kenzaki the original Kamen Rider Blade?
AndroMelos83 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Tarantula Undead, very friendly with humans.