Reviews for Death Wish
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 6 . 5/1
Is there a ghost in here? Oh, wait, that was just Sam being cold.
Anna chapter 12 . 3/27
Awesome story! I'm just still kinda confused if Selena's spirit is gone or not.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
I really loved your story. You hit it right on with the charecters. Dean was exactly how he would be potrayed and same with Sam. Also Bobby. You knew how to balance the angst in the story without it seeming sappy, something that many writers have problems with. Very descriptive you could practically picture it in your head. Like it seemed just like an episode. It would be nice to see a continuation of this story of how the boys deal with it. I will definitely check into other stories! Good job!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Nicely written, definitely one of the better "case-fics" I have read. I was a little surprised that the ghosts went after Dean, but perhaps there was not enough room for them in Sam with the Lucifer hallucination floating around. Thank you for posting.
LenoreSun chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Wow! Awesome story. I just stumbled upon your account and I admit I hesitated at first to read the story because of the suicide theme. But now I'm glad I did it and I'm even more happy that I didn't had to suffer through all the cliffhangers. Obviously a very well thought-out plot and you kept Sam and Dean really true to their characters. Very well written. I will take my time to check out your other stories. Thanks for sharing.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Can't believe that I haven't discovered your story before. I really enjoyed reading it and I must say that I am glad to have read it after the story was completed, because, you are way to good at those nasty cliff-hangers! Great Story! Thanks for sharing it!
Sari Dark chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
You are scary good at writing this kind of thing...should we be concerned? or give you movie rights?
Sari Dark chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Yay! Dean got to eat his pie!3
Too bad that didn't last long...

Dude, these two have sooo much fuel for this crap it isn't even funny...and some how they are still standing. And aren't we all glad of that? :)
Pig N A Poke chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
What a roller coaster ride! Always o the edge of what if... Great creepy old house, too, almost like a character in the story. Very enjoyable read! Thanks
angel-castiel-rules-the-world chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I loved this story so just wanted to say thank-you for writing it and keep up the good work.
Kari-Irun chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was an amazing story holy cow! You did a great job keeping them in character and it really felt like watching an episode! (Much needed after the season 9 finale to fill the hiatus)
ncsupnatfan chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
enjoyed story line on this one too. the talent is there, very entertaining to read.

NC
Delena4Nian50 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
O cmon, really? ARe YOU FUCKIN SERIOUs? Khhdbsfvkjfesnk
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
This is a really awesome story!