Reviews for By Any Other Name
Coldpaws chapter 19 . 3/25/2004
okay, normally i stick away from "gohan gets taken away to be grown up as a saiya-jin" but this has been totally awesome.
i cannot wait for the next chapter. i wonder whats gonna happen when reinyn figures out that his universe no longer exhists.
keep going. its been really good.
Kettricken chapter 18 . 11/24/2003
jo- surfed on over from Lady El's review page... just stayed up till 2 reading this whole thing, so I hope you're satisfied (and that you update here and let yer Smallville fans stew. ;-)

I found the perspective unconfusing. Good stuff. Have you read, perchance, the Arsley stories? (Can't remember author.) Sadly, I must also sleep now. Slep.
Grace chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
You really are good at picking the details, the ones that matter, the ones that make a world real. I love your brevity and your simple writing style, because you pull it off wonderfully. Also, I'm glad you you laid down the worlds as they were-honestly and truthfully. Its what made the Gohan's-or Reiyen's- situation so brutal. The Saiyans acted like Saiyans. Gohan did horrible things to survive, including not sticking up for Aush. It was truthful, not some sugar coated version of what should be. Writing things as they are and not letting your sentiments get in the way is a hard thing to do, but its also what makes this story stand out. You did a perfect job with the perspective deal. I usually leave some contructive criticsm, but I honestly can't find anything to point at. Update soon, please.
Blinded Savior chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
This was a great chapter! the fight between Reinyn and Picky-san was excellent! Update whenever1
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
did vegeta just distroyu the universe with his wish that the sayajins were never what about goku,goten,trunks and happened to them . are they still alive. did the sayajions concer bulma vegetas mate.,or slave what.
Lady Eldaelen chapter 18 . 11/12/2003
I love stories that I can't stop reading. This was just what I was looking for today.

Awesome writing, great plot, give yourself a pat on the back from me.

I thought the perspectives between Piccolo and Reinyn was clear and understandable... then again, I didn't think there was anything wrong in this story.

Can't wait for the next part!
vash chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
are you going to update any time soon...i idnt think so.
Blinded Savior chapter 17 . 7/31/2003
I love this fic. I think Reinyn is a better version of Gohan. They should make this into a movie.
AnimePhr33k chapter 17 . 7/28/2003
Oh. My. Enma.

This has got to be THE best DBZ fic I've, quite frankly, ever read. The depiction of the differences between not only the two Gohans, but the two Chichis, Gokus, and Piccolos as well does not cease to amaze me. You must update this soon!
jenniebirdie chapter 17 . 7/1/2003
This is going to sound incredibly lazy, but, well... as much as I want to read your DBZ fic (because the rest of your stuff is simply amazing), I don't think I could get through seventeen chapters at once, especially when the main character isn't someone I care that much about, honestly. Does that sound mean? I'm sorry. So I'm simply leaving this review because it's nice to leave reviews and I wanted to express my admiration for your work. It's great that you write DBZ along with Smallville, and although I sorely miss updates of both 'Colorblind' and 'Mere Mortals', I think you should finish this fic before you continue onto those. This one's been going on for so long, it's only fair to the readers. *shrugs* Ah well, I've written far too much. Hope to see you in the Smallville universe again as soon as you can get there!
doven chapter 16 . 6/16/2003
Wow! This is so good! But could I expect any less from you? ;)

I'm on the edge of my seat.. O_O I mean, I quit reading DBZ stuff a long time ago, and this just makes me wanna go right back to it. Definitely one of the best DBZ's I've read, and it deserves a lot more reviews. I can't blame people though, I probably never would have found this story if I didn't already know you for your Smallville stuff. Nevertheless finish it! I'll worship you ... even more than I already do! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2003
N *Takes Breath*

NO O OO! !

PLZ FIX IT DELL!
Elaeazeph chapter 16 . 6/14/2003
You're back! Sorry that your laptop died, I remember reading the notice about that. Glad to have you hanging around in the DBZ section again! I've been waiting for the next chapter of this fic forever! It's one of my all time favorites! I know that you like long, elaborate, supportive reviews, and I also know that this will come up quite a bit short. I'm sorry, but it's late and I'm tired. Besides, after reading this chapter, I'd like to go to bed on a nice note and dream of DBZ-related things. Those are always the 'nice dreams' as Reinyn put it. lol I don't think I can express my surprise and excitement when the DBZ page loaded and I saw this fic on the update list! I nearly screamed! And I was *extremely* impressed with this chapter! Anyway... the yawns are attacking! Thanks for the fabulous fic! (And I can't believe you only have 30 reviews. You should have 300!) G'night!
SerendipitiousOne chapter 16 . 6/14/2003
A frickin'mazing.

I want another chapter...soon girl.
jacob chapter 16 . 12/8/2002
This is perhaps one of the greatest DBZ fics I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I have read some damn good ones. But this is amazing, the characterizations are incredible, your characters live and breathe so naturally and just-

The detail is incredible, you describe Sayaijn life in a way that is both intruiging and logical, something about the way you write is both beautiful and creative. Your plot is fascinating and original, basicaly everything about your story reeks of goodness. _

One note, Kagorot or however you kept spelling it is actually Kakarot. Or Kakarotto, regardless there's no 'g' in the name. Aside from that I wish you luck with the computer and I can't wait until you post again.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »