Reviews for By Any Other Name
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Great start
Guest chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
Man we'll never know what happens next huh? That sucks, this fic was awesome.
tomorrow4eva chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
I really like this! The story is a bit of a roller coaster - i'm not sure where its going next, but I like everyone and you write very well.
Son Akito chapter 32 . 1/21/2013
This is one of the most well thought out FF I have read. Wish you kept it going :(
Kingdark chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Finally I find a decent, no slash, no overpowered dragon ball z story with mature elements and such and it hasn't been updated for years!

Your last update was for a different story a few months ago. I'm hoping that you might have something left and could post that with a note that you don't have anything left and that it might as well be completed for all the lack of completeness.

Kingdark chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
What the hell? You are writing a dbz story and can't even get the SAIYAN race spelled right?

Embarassing that's what it is.
Skye Ye Faye chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I think you've done a brilliant job, this is the best facfic i have read about Gohan so far . . . although i will admit that i became a little disinterested at one point, i stuck with it and i must say i've fallen in love with it . . . i've noticed that your've stopped at Chapter 32 and i dont know when you published this (i admit to being quiet a silly person when it comes to the internet)so i dont know if there is anymore . . . if not or so, i would love to see more chapters . . . you have a beautiful writting style, it is engaging and captures ones attention . . . i will also admit that i have never before reviewed someones work, and i'm not sure how this all works . . . i would love to read an ending to this fanfic, and see what Reinyn's destiny holds and Gohan's (i love how you've written their characters). . .
Austinb12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this story it was amazing.

Does anyone know other stories like this one?
Jillian A.K chapter 32 . 1/29/2011
I am enjoying this. I started it once long ago but recently found it again. I was very happy to see new chapters. You actually made me cry earlier, for Reinyn. I hope Vegeta doesn't mess up Trunks the way Reinyn is messed up. I hope Chichi's perseverence gets through to Reinyn.

I just realized it's been three years since you've updated. Have I invested myself in an abandoned fic? chapter 32 . 12/22/2010
I enjoyed the story very much, though it seems to be incomplete. Did you lose your motivation? I hope you can still manage to complete it soon. :-)
Miss. Meow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Thank you so much for the quick response! It's wonderful to know that you care about your readers. You just shot my hopes through the roof. I'll wait faithfully for the next update, however long it takes to be posted.

I'm sure you can find a way to pull of the plot twist you're worried about. You're a wonderful writer. Don't be discouraged!

Miss. Meow chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Missing this story muchly. I found it years ago on another site and then lost it, only to find it again here a few years later... I don't recall reviewing this before, as I'm more of a lurker and don't actually have an account here, but I check in now and then for updates (at least a few times every few months, as it's been a while and I don't want to get my hopes too high) and figured it was time to speak up. I'm hoping this story hasn't been abandoned. I understand losing your muse and living life away from the desk and all that jazz. But, maybe a short status report on your profile for all of us hoping to see this story continued wouldn't be too much trouble? I am glad to see your still active here though. I may take a look at some of your other stories in just a bit. :D

- Meow
JoojooBrother chapter 32 . 7/17/2009

I dunno, I just went on a reading spree and the plot seems pretty canon. You're doing an excellent job, bravo and kudos!
Sakurako Minase chapter 32 . 4/19/2009
Please updaate :( I miss this story
otogii chapter 32 . 4/5/2009
hey keep up the good work on the story! i would like to hear more from the goku of the original timeline and hear is interaction with the other goku and such

but hey hopefully you havent discontinued the story!
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »