Reviews for By Any Other Name
EleneK chapter 31 . 11/17/2007
It's the orange lady from otherworld!

I'm very proud of myself for remembering that. I love the changes in Reinyn and that flashback. I also appreciate that you highlight the fact that Reinyn fought and killed as a means of protecting not just himself but everyone "in his care." Yet at the same time he seemingly expects less of Gohan? He faila to see their similarities and almost is as staunch in his denial of his own humanity as Gohan is.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
katclaws29 chapter 31 . 11/17/2007
If would like a bit of a boost, there are those of us out there that are still reading. I am not disappointed with this chapter, in fact I rather like the direction the story could head in. You are one of the last DBZ stories that I still read, and i have been here for awhile. Don't fail me now just from lack of confidence.
Honey Nut Loop chapter 31 . 11/17/2007
This is a wonderful pieace of character exploration. Nature vs. Nurture. The distinction you manage between Reinyn and Gohan despite them being one- I have no words.

I read this once along time ago. And now i read it again it's still wonderful.
Spike94763 chapter 30 . 10/26/2007
havnt read just a whole lot DBZ stories before but i have to say that this one is most definitely interesting and excellently written. I really like the interaction between the characters and the differences between Gohan and Reinyn, and the conflict that Reinyn's going through with chichi. Also cant wait to see what happens between him and vegeta that should be interesting when it eventually happens cause im sure vegeta cant leave it alone forever his ego will require a fight eventually

keep up the great work hope to see more soon
X-Danni-G-X-have-new-account chapter 30 . 10/25/2007
Whoa this story still rocks and I don't mind that it was a short chapter. I'm just really glad to see an update _. Hope you update soon!

~ Danni
Regress35 chapter 30 . 10/25/2007
Interesting remark from Vegeta to Gohan, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what he meant by that :P. And yes, a few of us are still reading, the magical things called update lists come to the rescue! Good work, although I agree it's a bit short compared to some of you past work. Still, this story has more soul and depth to it than most of the fanfiction on this site :).

Great work, I can't wait for more.
Elenek chapter 30 . 10/25/2007
Today is my birthday and getting this in my box this morning was like the very first present of the day.

I liked the confrontation with Vegeta. I knew they couldn't get along but I was a little surprised at the semi-truce/alliance and fond it an interesting plot twist.

I think you'd be surprised how many people have been waiting for this chapter.
dfshie chapter 30 . 10/24/2007
Accidentally kill Chichi by... I dunno General Tao or something.
TKtide chapter 30 . 10/24/2007
hiya, im still readin ya? it's only been.. forever...
Countess Alecto chapter 30 . 10/24/2007
Hey I cant be bothered to sign in so muh

You're alive im impressed...you should try not to die again

lol tht was an interesting confrontation Truthfully i didnt expect their to be a foght between vegeta and reinyn...vegeta may be arrogant but he know about diasheru and isnt an idiot

anyhow update soon an all

ciao
Countess Alecto chapter 27 . 8/11/2007
Hello? are you alive?

I do wish you would finish the story...please...or at least write the chapter with Vegeta investigating.

Vegeta grew up not as the prince in this universe...well sort of but he was a forced lackey.

I do so want to see his reaction
dfshie chapter 29 . 7/29/2007
He needs to go back to his alternate universe and kill vegeta...

He can make the alternate universe with a wish with the dragonballs anyway.
Countess Alecto chapter 29 . 7/11/2007
Tell me are you going to finish or at least update this story?

Its au who cares if you stray from canon?
Enchanted Hats chapter 29 . 4/10/2007
Ah. Lady El got me addicted to this story. I must say it's eloquently done and wonderfully executed. I had a hard time not coming back and reading on. It often had me thinking and pondering about several things. It's really a scary thing to think of what Gohan could have become on Planet Vegeta. He would have been very very dangerous. Hah. And if time had been willing to permit as it had- I'm pretty certain that Gohan would have come to earth and eliminated everyone. It's a good thing it didn't come to that though.

Amazing story. I enjoy it throughly. I hope you get to the end of the story too. Everyone is wonderfully in character- I find it absolutely refreshing. It's been too long since I've seen anything close to the magic that dragon ball z was once for me.

Thank you once more for the wonderful read.

-Oosh'
Elaeazeph chapter 29 . 3/22/2007
This has been on my favorites list for ages, and it occurred to me as I was sorting through old links that I might not have reviewed it. It would be a crime to let a gem like this go uncomplimented.

This is one of those rare works that one can genuinely enjoy, time and again. You have such remarkable characterization, and the storyline is so intriguing and engaging that each time I read it I feel like I'm rediscovering it. You take it places that I never thought you would dare, and I'm delighted to read every word of it!

The prose is eloquent and captivating-stimulating the senses and pleasant to the eyes. There are so many authors in DBZ fandom that abuse the english language, and I truly appreciate that you can write with a mature style and employ language, rather than obnoxious formatting, to convey meaning to the reader. I respect and admire your integrity as a writer; this story has so much strength in that respect. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to enjoy it!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »