Reviews for How To Survive The End Of The World
mayasquared chapter 41 . 6/23/2014
LOL, Dick - Breath
Mashella Snape chapter 65 . 3/16/2014
I so hope this story gets an update soon!
reaper07 chapter 65 . 12/20/2013
I just finished this within a couple of days. I actually have to do a lot of stuff for university but this was so good so I sometimes had to stop myself and take a break! Really great story, love your character and how you portraied the others, especially your Daryl.

I'm going to read the sequel now! :)
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Hahahahaha loved this chap! I luv how ur keepin us in suspense over wat happened with her fam. Ur giin out a little info to make us take guesses but not enough to know for sure.
The last line in this cap i absolutely love and its probably my favourite one atm :-D
CrimsonFallenAngel chapter 65 . 10/27/2013
ok please tell me you are going to write more like a sequel or something because I need more Lizzie and Daryl I love them together and I want to keep reading but there isn't anymore chapters ugh! please continue this story I need more!
ReidsGirl chapter 65 . 10/11/2013
I read this whole story in the past 4 hours. When I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago... I love your story, it's very well written and Lizzy is amazing! Hope you update soon!
H.Chris.H chapter 65 . 9/22/2013
Ahhh...took me right back to the Rictatorship! grumble grumble grumble (Feckin' Rick said under my breath) What? Nothing! I love that Daryl is ready to strike out alone with her if need be.

"Are you proposin' to me?"
"Jesus woman, I only known you two Goddamn minutes!" he hissed, panicking. - bahaha love it! Looking forward to a bit o "Scoutin'" and what an ominous ending...wicked girl...update soon please.
writergrrrl chapter 65 . 9/15/2013
Hehehehe. Lizzie and Daryl are so cute together while still being brats to each other. I love that they disagree, but then can cool down and talk out what's going on. Is it bad that I'm rooting for Lizzie to punch Rick at some point?
MAR76 chapter 65 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter and cant wait for more..
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 65 . 9/13/2013
I love this story. Please update again x and pm me
Mashella Snape chapter 64 . 8/21/2013
love love love this story so much lizzie is so badass! i cannot wait for the next update
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 64 . 8/20/2013
I totally agree with MAR76 carol needs to be put in her place or dead lol she is a useless waste of air
MAR76 chapter 64 . 8/20/2013
Can we please get rid of Carol? pretty please anyone? I can hear all the screams of approval be gone Carol! Im glad Lizzie told her ass cant stand her on show cant believe out of all the women of show and shes the one left standing I just dont get it. Now where is next chapter.
H.Chris.H chapter 64 . 8/20/2013
Now who hasn't worn a shirt backwards? smirk. Nice, how you captured the panic and tension of life on the open road. Carol, Carol, Carol smh
H.Chris.H chapter 63 . 8/2/2013
brown chicken brown cow...ooooeee! At first I was a little annoyed at her recklessness but she did get lil Daryl to come out and play and it was good to have him process some of his insecurities and end up feeling alive. Which in turn led to...you know...sexy times...nod nod wink wink. I like a man who knows what he wants. arches eyebrow