Reviews for Broken Dolls
widowelena chapter 4 . 2/12
I know it's been a long while since you've last updated but I'm hoping you'll still do it eventually. Honestly loved the four chapters of this fic and you write beautifullly. Poor Elena, I hope that Damon finds her soon and once he does I really want to see how Elena deals with what happened to her.
kat st james chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I just found your story and an really enjoying it. Love harsh, honest Damon in Elena's hallucinations and how the thought of him not searching for her hurts almost as much as the physical pain.

The banter between Damon and Caroline is good as is her attempts to get Damon to understand the mess he created in Elena when he left. But I'm glad he left because it really wasn't fair for people to expect him to stay. I'll admit I hate Stefan as a character but I find his mindset her interesting and sense that he's closer to breaking than being helpful. I'm surprised how easily he gave up on his relationship with Elena unless he was just bidding his time.

I hope you update soon as this is a good read. Thanks for sharing.
vanagonne chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I'm enjoying this story. The only thing I can think of as to why you aren't getting more feedback compared to the amount of people actually following/viewing/favoriting is because it's definitely one of those stories that has a build up. The writing is great, I love your style and will read anything you put out there! The characters are spot on, you write Damon and Caroline the best. I think people are waiting for that wow moment or for the build up to end. It's still in the beginnings but very enjoyable, keep on! I'm eager to see what happens!
His Gem chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Love it! Please update soon!
boothishot chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Clear the way! Hurricane Damon Salvatore coming through! I can't wait for him to find her and kick the people responsible butts! :-) you have a awesome story on your hands :-)
missing-in-venice chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter. And personally I think this is a pretty good story, you're writing is well and I think you got the characters down great. There are stories that the writing and grammar in it suck and and the characters are way OOC yet people still seem to like them(yours definitely isn't one). Maybe people just aren't catching it whenever you update, it's happened to me before. So I wouldn't worry much about it, although I know the lack of review and follows can be discouraging. Think of your story as a hidden gem and please continue! :)
vikki.dillard chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
love this!
missing-in-venice chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I like it so far:) can't wait for Damon's return. Update soon!
Ms.MikelsonSalvatore1234 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OMG!THIS IS AMAAAAZING!your such a good writer!really i mean it your so HAVE TO FINISH THIS!keep up the good work!:)
YourBiggestPretend chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i like this, i reallly reallllly do. finally something good that i've found. just for clarification...the unnamed female is avenging claudia by wreaking havoc upon damon who is stefan's brother because stefan killed claudia? or do i have to wait to find out? haha