Reviews for The New World
Freewaygirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Just found your story and I love it but: MYCROFT! You little bastard (sorry, I really like him otherwise but here...I wanna punch him like in the face)! So sweet what Sherlock does, he's just a gentleman. Can't wait to read the rest, I hope Molly can stay with him...
Rocking the Redhead chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Loved the story. Great job
gengen1 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Well done!
magicstrikes chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Love how Sherlock didn't factor in love, and is surprised-both for himself and Mycroft. I'm glad you had Molly play with him a bit before accepting his proposal, and gave us a glimpse into their future.

hipkarma chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Very nicely rounded out! Thanks for sharing! :)
MorbidbyDefault chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
aw, i'm sad it's over, but glad we ended happily! YAY GREAT STORY!
magicstrikes chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
About time! Glad Mycroft decided to feel, lol. Enjoyed this chapter. Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Yay a happy ending for everyone!
supergirlhero chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Write more please! :)
Zora Arian chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Ahh, Molly's pregnant?! :O Ouh, what a scene between Mary and John ;) Love knows no boundaries, of course. :DDD
magicstrikes chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for insight into Mycroft, but honestly he does need a bit of sense knocked into his head. I think Anthea could do it. Just my hope.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Baby coming so Sherlick will probably make an ass of himself. Glad to see John is falling in love with Mary
MrsBadcrumble18 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
i thought mary might make an appearance but even tho im a huge sherlolly i feel bad for john must be horrible not to have sherlock to himself :(
Zora Arian chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Ohh, she's so young, and Mycroft still as nasty as ever. I wonder if it'll get better or worse with this 'pet' policy. At least now John gets to care for someone else, and possibly shower her with love :3 But, uh, heh - I can't quite stop the image of an 18 year old girl with a mid-thirties(?) man :P Not that I find any fault in that; just weird :DDD
MorbidbyDefault chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
aw! john finally as someone to love him back. and might i just say, mycroft is a real dick in this story. i know that's how you're depicting him, and he's all ''for queen and country'' because of his job, but dang!