Reviews for Chapter Two
Dummy. No one joined!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This isnt allowed you know.
Cel1ca60 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Dumbass. This isn't allowed! How hard is it to actually post a farking story AND still advertise your dumb RPG? The section's already gone to hell except for one author. I'll definitely be reporting YOUR stupid ass.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This shit isn't allowed. I have reported you for spamming/trolling. Expect this to be removed this week.
FF Police chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
...

You DO realize this isn't allowed. Right? If you want people to join your RPG, perhaps you should post a story in this section, and advertise your site in your bio.
sbrook chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
right... we haven't quite started yet! :p we want to wait until we have about 10ish characters before we officially start the game!
as far as what we want... we've rp-ed in other games before - some big, some small - and we really want a fun, tight knit, well established game. we want to relive our high school years, because, let's face it, high school is a lot better than working for the man and spending money on stupid junk like rent! the game will be thread based, third person - we don't quite understand the AIM games! :p
if you have any other questions, shoot us an email. it's listed on the site! thanks for checking it out, and hope we talk soon!
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So I've checked out the site you mentioned. It's pretty small so far. What do you have in mind for it if enough people sign up?