Reviews for Babysitter
MassieSwan chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
That is what I call a perfect sentimental story! Its beautiful!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I have tears in my eyes. This was a beautiful chapter and i cannot wait until you update again! :D
trollalalala chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
OH, SO THIS EXPLAINS MUCH.

Nice chapter!
writer with no words chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I'm actually a little confused right now... Has there been a time jump? Since when is Stella pregnant with her second child... I don't really get it, it's like time has passed but we're still back where we were. I am curious to see where Cato ended up though because last we heard he was getting restrained back at the house!
ScaryMary54 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
write more soon
MassieSwan chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
This chapter is as good as the previous ones!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
O.O WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
OMG you have to update soon! You can't leave me in suspense like this! DX
And i love it, as always!
trollalalala chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
WOAHWOAHWOAH.

That was unexpected.
I'm loving it so far!
writer with no words chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Wow, a lot of information in this chapter! So Leon's come back to hunt down Cato's father - does that mean Cato's father has Zack? What's Cato going to do when he finds out about it, is he going to go straight to his father or his going to protect him? There's so many ways this story can go right now!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
HOLY CRAP! CLIFFHANGER! WHY, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! DX
You better update soon b/c you CANNOT leave me hanging out on a limb like this. It's getting SO good and I must read more! So pretty please, with Cato on top? (that didn't make sense, but then again, everything is better with Cato XD)
trollalalala chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
...W-what. This was so complex that I think I might just cry. I feel you, Malcolm. I FEEL YOU.
writer with no words chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Woah everything is happening all at once! Have we met Malcolm before? I feel like I missed the part about him and Stella being childhood sweethearts (if that's what you call it). And the part of about the Seth/Leon thing confused me. Stella has a brother? Did I suddenly get memory loss and forget everything about this story? I'm guessing you'll be answering some of these questions in the next chapter, but you've definitely got me interested haha. And WHAT'S HAPPENED TO CATO AND CLOVE?
squirmyorchid chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
And I thought Seth was nice! NOOOOOOOOOOOO STELLA AND CATO! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
uncrossingstars chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
Oh my God... I'm like, oh my god. This story is amazing, and I'm crying right now. Why did Finnick have to die here too? Haha. But really this is like REALLY sad. I'm gonna go cry now.
writer with no words chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
I'm here! Picture me screaming "I'm here, I'm here!" while running towards you with a piece of paper (my review). I can finally review your chapter that I have been meaning to do I promise.
So I thought the beginning was so cute - I mean who doesn't think the name Chipmunk is the most adorable thing ever! And that totally happens every time anyone ever watches a horror movie. "Oh man it's fine" *one terrifying movie later* "If you leave me alone in here then I'll cry!"
But then you had to get Zack kidnapped just when it was all going well! I hope you know what you're doing, cos you can't get rid of Zack or Stella! Is Cato going to do an awesome 'knight in shining armor' rescue attempt and bring back both Zack and Stella? Is Stella going to want to give herself up so that Cato can have Zack?!
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »