Reviews for Babysitter
writer with no words chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
I'm here! Picture me screaming "I'm here, I'm here!" while running towards you with a piece of paper (my review). I can finally review your chapter that I have been meaning to do I promise.
So I thought the beginning was so cute - I mean who doesn't think the name Chipmunk is the most adorable thing ever! And that totally happens every time anyone ever watches a horror movie. "Oh man it's fine" *one terrifying movie later* "If you leave me alone in here then I'll cry!"
But then you had to get Zack kidnapped just when it was all going well! I hope you know what you're doing, cos you can't get rid of Zack or Stella! Is Cato going to do an awesome 'knight in shining armor' rescue attempt and bring back both Zack and Stella? Is Stella going to want to give herself up so that Cato can have Zack?!
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
NOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUUU! *sobs* NOT ZACK!
I should have never updated, had I known this was his fate *is being all dramatic*
but anyways it was a FLAWLESS CHAPTER and i hope you update soon!
squirmyorchid chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
*gasp* I have an idea who Seth is. A sibling/relative of Stella! I mean, that's just a guess.
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
AWWWWWWWW! GAH, I LURVED ITTTTT! But that Seth guys gives me the jeepers *shudders* anyway, keep updating!
blisterkissed chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
D'aaawww :) This was a really nice chapter!
Random person in wonderland chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Loved the chapter it was amazeat! ( I couldn't decide if I should put amazing or great so combined worked lol) anyway what is up with seth and then clove and matthew should I expect something coming!?
land of lost hairties chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
LADFSKJAFJ;AFJ

;-; so fluffily beautiful.

I loved this chapter! I'm glad that you added some tension to the story by bringing in Seth.
DUNDUNDUN

It looks like Cove might be getting a happy ending also!
MassieSwan chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Awwww! This was the cutest chapter! I love the bond of Cato & Stella & no the baby makes the bond even stronger! My favourite is Clove. She's so cool & amusing. I'm loving this story!
writer with no words chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Hmm something is up with Seth... Does he think he's Stella's long-lost brother or something? You've made me want ice-cream after this chapter! Cato trying to be a good father is the cutest thing ever, wanting to make sure the baby is comfortable, and the little piece between them when they were downstairs was awesome too :D
MassieSwan chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I HATE RICHARD! No scratch that..I HATE GAZELLE MORE! What is she doing now? Interfering between Stella & Cato. And I guess she's having the support of Richard with her. That's what she needs & other avoid. A support of person with a stone heart!
Andrea71 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Update soon, I don't like Gazelle near Cato, I guess there will be trouble in future :)
bryanna Salas chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Love it
lunaloveguts chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I looked up 'myxine' and it's not a hag it's a hagfish, just so you know. I suggest you use the words idiote, or any other French insult. But I absolutely Love the story
writer with no words chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Woah Sophia, you go girl! Tell that man what you think of him!
Poor Cato was thrown in the deep-end a little with that confession, but I expected a little more of a scene between him and Stella. It was nice how it was though - with her not turning on the lights so he could still hide his raw emotions - but hopefully there will be a Stato scene soon?
And that Gazelle... Grr. Why does Cato always seem to have that one crazy girlfriend from the past! But I bet Clove is going to handle it if she gets out of hand.
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
GAH! I WANT TO PUNCH HER IN HER SMUG LITTLE FACE! Is that wrong of me? well, anyways, LOVED IT and update soon!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »