Reviews for Babysitter
apathy is my poison chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
...BLAPOOP.

YAYS! This chapter was fun to read, as well as humorous. I loved it.
Random person in wonderland chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Loved the chapter it was amazing! I just love all the characters except gazelle! And aww poor sophia and richard!
blisterkissed chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I think Clove may be my favorite character :)
Secret Sunflower chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
grrr-woof, hate gazzelle zat myxine!
PAHA, but go sophia, she takes not shit from no-one *clicks fingers in the air*
MassieSwan chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Uhoh! Y do Richard had to come here? Sophia was so nice while he is a grump. I hate him already. And in the future...we'll know. Plzzz Rose Maple update soon.
blisterkissed chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I think that when Sophia tells Stella that she's her mother too, she should ask her to call her "maman" not "mere" because mere is formal and she says "no formalities", you know?
AND I HATE THE DAD WHAT AN ASS
blisterkissed chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH FRENCH OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU! GAHHHHHH!
*deep breath* whew. excusez-moi. je suis tres heureuse. je suis TROP heureuse. Et Comment dit-on so cute en francais, tu dis? ca, c'est tres mignonne, pas si mignonne (de rien :))
Je t'aime, je t'aime, mon amie (je pense que tu es une fille, c'est vraie? si non, je t'iame, je t'aime, mon ami (excusez-moi si non... hehe))
mais...
continue, please!
writer with no words chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I thought I'd come back and review since I was too busy to review this until now! Sophia is awesome (as I said already), and for some reason I can just picture Cato speaking French... Though that's probably because I'm reading the Hunger Games in French right now...
I have a question though, when did we find out Stella was pregnant? She doesn't seem to be in this chapter but next chapter it implies that she is? Have I missed something or am I just ignorant? :P
writer with no words chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Wow, Cato's parents are a strange pair! The French Sophia (who makes me laugh, and I even understand what she's saying! Even though that's barely French) and the stern Richard are going to be interesting characters, I can see that. Cato's work is crazy though, who would work at the same place as their father and the mother of their first child? Woah, drama approaching! I can't wait to read more, yay!
Secret Sunflower chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Yay, sophia like me c;
Love her style in nightgowns too ;)

but woo hoo hoooo catos father is an utter ia\hnvaiendoaedhfvoidsn.
HOW DARE HE!
The lightly pompus iurfdnaeiondow!
grrr...
Forget-To-Breathe chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ewww Richard's kinda a cockbitch. Lol I guess every story needs one ;) and we finally meet Gazelle! Can't wait for more
apathy is my poison chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
OOOH...Cato's daddy is a bit upset.

The confrontation between Gazelle and Stella was great! I really liked that Cato told Stella about his past.

I can't wait for an update!
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Okkk that was kinda an awkward reunion with Catos dad for Stella. Keep updating, and no spelling mistakes that I noticed this chapter. Good job!
squirmyorchid chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Ooh... Cato's in hot water.
Random person in wonderland chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Loved the chapter and out of cato family. Richard and gazelle are definetly not my favorites!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »