Reviews for Babysitter
trollalalala chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Excellent work on this chapter! Soo…Cato has finally admitted to his feelings…Somewhat anyway.
Anyway, I can’t wait for more!
hungergameslove12 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Awe poor Stella. Great chapter
Cato has a soft side haha.
writer with no words chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh wow, poor Stella! She's starting to reveal some of her backstory to him now. When will Cato tell her about how he got Zack and where the mother is? That was so nice how Cato went to see her grandmother... though 11:58? Hospitals are open that late?
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I loved this chapter to death! Cato is so sweet! Update soon!
blisterkissed chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I really like this! Just a question: How old is Cato and how old is Stella in this? (How big is the age difference?)
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
Hop3lessR0mant1c chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I just read this when i got home from school and I love it. I usually don't read Hunger game fics set in Madern times, but i think i'm going to start because of this. I love your character nad i wish i could see a picture of Zack because he sounds so adorable! :) Keep writing!
trollalalala chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
XD Awww, that was so sweet - Good job.
writer with no words chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Trouble in paradise coming up soon? Something is obviously up with that extra nursery. I bet there's going to be a sad Cato story at some point. Zack is seriously getting me all maternal, how silly is that? He's so adorable and he has a stuffed toy lion!
Random person in wonderland chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Loved the chapter!
hungergameslove12 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter
SopranoGhostWriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awesome beginning! :D I already like Stella!
writer with no words chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Ngaww too cute! I'm really curious to see how the plot is going to change and grow from just being a cute story about Cato's fatherly tendencies.
trollalalala chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
- This sounds interesting! I really hope your next chapter is of Stella taking care of Zack. I can't wait to read that part!
gottalovekaty10 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I love this! More please! :)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »