Reviews for Sundavar
oliver mckinley chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
what happened to the dragons?
brightscales123 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This is a great story. Please write more chapters as you have left so many questions unanswered. I ask a favour of you though. Please do it make it that Eragon is actually dead. Maybe the riders faked his death while he was away with Saphira? I just cannot bear the idea of him dying.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Very interesting but where are the Dragons and Eragon can't really be dead please tell me he's just in hiding waiting for the right time to fight back or when the appropriate situation arises, plus he and Arya still need to get together it can't just end with that heartbreaking separation and then when she finally goes back to him he's dead and on this point she is taking this way to well (that he's dead) plus Firnen would be absolutely devastated because if Eragon is dead (and he would be a little upset about that) that would more than likely mean Saphira is as well (and that would be the devastating part).

I would also prefer Saphira to be alive but could be good twist if she was killed during the initial up rise of these riders (also could explain why Eragon would go underground first to get over his grief then to train and strike back for revenge).

Anyway I hope you continue this story, until the next one.
Shruikan2119 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
where is eragon? :(
Hurricean chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Pretty good, but the riders need dragons and Eragon should come out of hiding or something and save the day.
AnonymousLullaby chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love this! :D I find it intriguing that it takes place centuries after the are a wonderful writing, your words are captivating and paint a lovely picture. I have yet to read any piece that captures the essence of Christopher Paolini's works as you do. I also absolutely love Eragon and Arya, and I can't wait to read how this plays out! ]
galeandkatniss chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Cool! Keep writing please!
xXConner65Xx chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like this. It is a very well written, and well worded. I like how you capture Arya and Firnen's mental conversations. However, I have a few problems. For one, I am aware that Sundavar means 'Death' or 'Bane' in the Ancient Language, but do you have a specific reason for calling him this? And second, is he a rider, or just another elf? Besides leaving Sundavar's identity a bit vague, it is well done. Good job, my friend.

-Conner
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Awesome, please continue to write!
prinbink8 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was really good, you should write another chapter! :-)
Rider chapter 3 . 11/16/2012