Reviews for An Adage Here and an Adage There
Death By Nutella chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I think that this one shot was the perfect way to round off this collection :) I loved all of it xx
Death By Nutella chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
This oneshot is fantastic, but it breaks my heart :'(
Death By Nutella chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
n'aww. i love this pairing :)
Death By Nutella chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
LOVE this one :L
NKubie chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Wow, what a great way to use the adage!

Again, you really took the prompt and went so far with it. My heart was just breaking for all of them. I'll even admit to cheating a little and taking a peek at the end. I don't think I could have handled it if Bella died.

Man, that puppy is going to be huge! LOL

I've really enjoyed what you did with these challenges! Congrats on finishing. I won't even attempt it, so I have to give you so much credit. Nice work!

NKubie chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
I really hope that eventually there is a dawn for their relationship. How heartbreaking.
NKubie chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
I would love to see this expanded, if you ever decide to do that. So sweet!
NKubie chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
I hope that happens too! I'd love to see this turned into a story. Even a o/s. It has lots of potential!
NKubie chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Oo. This is a take on it that I didn't expect. Nice use of secondary characters!
twilly chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
I can just imagine the back story for this one. It's wonderful. (Well the story is probably more sad than wonderful, but I mean how much you can tell from this drabble.)
twilly chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
It's a tough situation when your basic means of survival is criminal. I feel for him.
NKubie chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Awww. Makes me wonder what poor little Alice has been through to be that afraid.
NKubie chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
As tempting as inking Edward is, I would never have that kind of courage to mark him. Or anyone, for that matter. Why do I have a feeling that his "volunteering" is not completely altruistic? ;)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Forgiving sort isn't he
twilly chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
I kind of love the idea of Edward having so much faith in Bella he lets her mark his body. Nice.