Reviews for Eyes Closed
LordValentine321 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
LordValentine321 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I'm hooked this is great you've captured the scene so well
LordValentine321 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow amazing
aussiec chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Please update this story soon. Im most definitely looking forward to reading more!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Eeek... I love the story and I can't wait for more
ShipsCollide chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oh my heart! This is so similar to how I picture that it happened. It's so heartbreaking. Goshhh I miss this show. Can't waut for an update :).
none chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
You're back.

Kind of a filler with no news about Ryan, but Julie is as despicable as ever. Time to do something about that. She doesn't get off the hook for grief. Would she have acted the same if it hadn't been Ryan? She's always been able to say and do anything when it came to Ryan and the Cohens just let her.

Honestly? I hope this turns out to be about what happens to Ryan and what he has to do to hopefully recover starting with physical injuries. Any kind of survivor's guilt and issues would come after, especially if Julie fed into it and the Cohens didn't help. Again. As for loving or missing Marissa, I never bought it. He'd moved on long before then and cared about her and took care of her too much, but didn't love her. What would make more sense would be that being in a fatal accident and watching someone die would have a huge impact on anyone, especially someone young. On top of it, Ryan had never been taught he mattered, so why should he get to live if he was worthless? Injuries wouldn't be punishment enough if he'd been seriously hurt before. Being abused and abandoned would have taken a major toll. Time for someone like Sandy to step up and change things and also fix all of the huge mistakes made the past few years before it's too late. Tall order. First of all, Ryan has to survive!

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Glad you're back and okay.

Typical Julie, who should have been held accountable in front of Ryan and any time she spoke against him or mistreated him. Whatever her feelings, she never would have said anything like that about the "right kind of kid." The Cohens let her get away with way too much. Caleb and the others too.

Serious cliffhanger. Again, Ryan paying for someone else's mistakes and recklessness. Julie has it so far backwards. Don't leave us hanging too long. No way he could have escaped without some major injuries like the show sort of implied, although they jumped ahead about 5 months.
Emily chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
It's really sad just like on the show. Where's Kaitlin? Was she there, or will she come to the hospital in the next chapter? If Julie had said that with me there; I would've slapped her right in the face! Hopefully Ryan won't be too harsh with the Cohens. I know this will be a story about Ryan dealing with his grief, but can you have him hook up with Taylor? Or better yet why not Kaitlin? That would really get under Julie's skin! LOL! Do you know the fanfic writer sweet x nightmare? She wrote several stories that I liked, but she deleted them! Is there anyway to get them back?
Kerschi-Puky chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I really liked that chapter, the cliffhanger not so much ;) The pace of your story is very fast which is a little sad, because the joy of reading your story doesn't last long. Julie's reaction was very well expressed and I'd liked to know how the Cohen's will feel about it later. Please keep on writing this story
ShipsCollide chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Wow sobbing right now! These fics always kill me. My poor baby! Update? :)
aussiec chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, you definitely have me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing how this story will progress. Huge fan of ryan angst :)
Kerschi-Puky chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Interesting start. You have a good way off getting to the point. I'm curious to read how it'll go on.