Reviews for Serendipity
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 29 . 4/29
I loved this story !

I remember wanting to burn Bioware by the end of ME3!

So... Thanks for the happy ending!
nazaninhemmatpour89 chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Loved this it was wonderful x
Meikhaila chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Alright I HAVE to post before I read this one. I have spent most of my night reading your stories as I make Jam in my kitchen. I looked at this one and could not help but grin when I saw it was 29 chapters. I love the way you write your stories. The love and care you take with them really shows in each and every one of them. With that I am off to read this new one and intend to thoroughly enjoy it!
tianacarin chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I have to say this was one of my favorite stories about Femshep and Garrus. Thank you for this and I can't wait to read the next!
Phthalo chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Well, hello, hot stuff! That was well done. You really hit all the right notes with transitioning from the encounter with Morinth to the hot stuff.

Also: butt-operated Thanix cannon! Ha!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
Wow... It's taken me quite a while to get back to this story but I'm so glad I finished it!
Such a touching ending that fixed that shitstorm EA so casually birthed.
Amazing story... Gonna scour your profile for more good fics!
Phthalo chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
LOL, that stupid dance they foisted on Shep in 2 is such a classic. "she... seems to be shuffling her feet while her body is rocking from side to side." Har! Looks like Project Lazarus didn't restore all of Shep's motor functions (her dance in 1 was better and cuter). The play-by-play of Shepard moving through Afterlife was excellent; a great way to handle that scene without falling back on game material.

What I especially enjoyed, though, was the growing sense of togetherness between Shep and Garrus. I love the idea of their post-mission conversations.
Phthalo chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
What a great chapter! I love how you've worked in some quiet moments—the sharing of childhood memories was just lovely, and very much in character for them—before the husk swarm. Great tension build-up there!

The end was spot on for the chapter, as well. Two favorite bits there: "Garrus Style and Panache Vakarian" (you know it!), and "when Dr. Chakwas looked up, she found both of them asleep, their heads turned toward each other and their life sign monitors beeping softly in perfect harmony."

The feels, the feels!
Phthalo chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Huh. It doesn't look like my review posted? Let me try again.

Your Shep & Garrus are so cute together, and "cute" isn't a word I ever thought I'd use to describe those two. I really appreciate being able to see Shakarian with fresh eyes. Well done!
Phthalo chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
This: "I could rig up some kind of mechanism and write a program to inject the food into the water automatically" Seriously, why couldn't Tali do that? I demand a rewrite this instant! Also, I demand a cutscene of Shepard wearing flowers and her birthday suit whilst addressing the Admirals. She could pull it off, no problem.

I really enjoy your down time chapters. You do a great job of conveying the friendships!
Phthalo chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
I've never been interested in Thane fics, but if you ever wrote any, I'd read them. The little bit of insight you give into Thane at the start of the chapter gives a real sense of his precision, spirituality and focus. Nicely done!

I also loved Garrus and Shep stumbling out in the morning, and of course, Mordin just sort of watching over all of them. That's kind of how I pictured him between mission when I played the game.
Phthalo chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Beautifully done, this chapter! Hot, too! I loved the descriptions of the reluctance she has to leave the bed, and of the way he says her name. Well done!
Phthalo chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Aww, what a sweet chapter. I loved Mordin's commentary on Blasto - it's just what he would do. It was great that you ended with Garrus and Shepard just watching a movie and passing out, a commonplace act that becomes special because it's so unusual for them. Nice work!

P.S. Galaxy Trek convention. Snort!
Phthalo chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Heh, this made me smile: "Shepard managed to snag some discounts." Little known fact that Shep is an avid couponer. I see what you mean about how you've structured this chapter, but the pacing is still good. :)
Phthalo chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
And now I'm stuck on the idea of Samara running errands. "For insufficient postage, envelope, you shall meet your end."

Sorry, had to. Good pacing on this chapter. You covered a lot very quickly.