Reviews for Sitting At A Coffee Shop with Captain America
reader chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
WHY THE HELL IS TANIA ACTING SOOOOO DAM BITCHY!? Everyone's just trying to comfurt her! I'm waaaay to confused to continue ;(
Skyelover101 chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
It's really good update soon?
QueenOfAsgard chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
god you write so well could you please consider doing an avengers and loki fanfiction where loki is like the good guy and they realise that he had been tortured by the chitauri and wasnt as evil as they thought.
PadawanLilia chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
I. Love. This. Story. And I am going to check out the sequel. Seriously. ;)
PadawanLilia chapter 31 . 1/30/2015
I WANT PETER PARKER! GET HIM IN THE SEQUEL AND THEN MAYBE I'LL REVIEW. Oh and Steve and Tania together is ADORABLE.
PadawanLilia chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
Oh boy this was a fun chapter, wasn't it? *snicker* So. Awesome.
PadawanLilia chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
I c-c-cried... Okay. I'm good. Her conversation with Steve was just extremely moving. *a grin on a completely tearless face, as if I wasn't just bawling my eyes out*
ScarletGoldmist chapter 27 . 1/19/2015
Finally! Action! Drama! Someone else in Tony's suit! Clint and Natasha! Really cute Pepperony! Even cuter Steve/Tania! Amazing! I really like the reunio between Steve and Tania-but what was he going to say? O.o "I-" ...what? I...love you, maybe? Or I want you to be my girlfriend? Possibly?
ScarletGoldmist chapter 26 . 1/19/2015
Awww! It's so nice of Bruce to just jump into the portal after Pepper. You can really see that the team really cares for one another, but that the bond wasn't instant, it came with time. Very nice! Also, the way you describe the effects of a broken bone is VERY accurate. I've broken my collarbone, elbow, and wrist, all on the left side-although thankfully not at the same time. So, kudos for that!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
Again, very well done with the flashback! I like how when you write from Thor's POV, and about him, you make him unfamiliar with our world, but still not stupid. Awesome chapter!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
This was a great chapter. Not many authors would be able to pull of so much of a flashback very well, and you do! Also, the cliffhanger is pure evil genius...thankfully, I can just press the next button. Wonderful job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
This was a very cool chapter. I liked how you compared being teleported through jello to the crazy events of the Chitauri Invasion. Also, the encounter between Tania and the evil dude was very well done, as her reaction was very realistic. The very, very last bit almost made me cry. Poor Tania, stuck in a cell with no way to stop Evil Dude and thinking it's all her fault. The time elapse in the beginning of the chapter was pretty dang good, too.
Well, this makes the number of reviews up to 200! You did an amazing job with this story and definitely deserve it! (Don't worry, I'm not finished reviewing; I've got ten chapters to go :)
ScarletGoldmist chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters in a story full of my favorite chapters. The Steve/Tania is making my shipping gauge flutter up and down with happiness. Tony and Pepper and the rest of the Avengers are soooo in on it! They ARE super super adorable, though. And Graham fangirling about Thor was so funny! Once again, awesome job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
Aww. Tania/Bruce friendship! I think they have such an adorable dynamic (there's that word again). And yet again, Tony is an arrogant genius-idiot. Great chapter!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Ha! I noticed that one of the things on the list of what Tania was afraid to see was "an alien scrounging for food", and then Thor actually was! That's really funny! Can't believe I missed it. And there's Clintasha! So awesome, and amazing job!