Reviews for Belonging
Cool
nakamurayuko61 chapter 7 . 2/14
OMG great story you gotta update wait no, you have to update!
mifodus chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Rai Rai Blue chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Hello!

I don't if you remember me much. I think the last time I reviewed was for "10 Years Later." I was looking through your fics and I saw this story. I forgot this one was yours and that it wasn't finished. I was so sad to see that you never finished this story because I re-read this and was hoping that there was more. I hope you come back to this story. I would like to at least know how their relationship progresses. Till next time.
6 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I red all the story in one day, i love it! X3 To be honest, I prefer Shizaya, but Izuo is great too - and it kinda fit this story! Plus, there are too few IzuoDx So, thanks for this oneXD!
Please, update soon!
Nia chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Izuo Dx
Sorry, I'm a Shizaya fan all the way! And I don't think that mixing is okay, established positions are better.

Oh well, It was great until now.
Catarsis chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I really can't see Shizuo on the bottom, sorry! (Although I try, I can't read Izuo) Good luck with the next chapters!

Bye bye bi!
bleepbloop559 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon! BTW I'm glad you went with izuo . The world needs more dominant Izaya! ;3
mika.siam.71192 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
HAha, the last line was...XD
I totally agry with you tamyyiia its nice once or twice for them to change roles!
request for a soon update!please?!(_)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
please make Izaya bottom hahhaha,its the only thing that makes sense...
Umine Mizu chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
0.0
Now I'm happy because of the lemon! I really liked it!

Here in fanfiction I dont see too much Izuo around here like you already know, so this time makes me really excited!

Brothers! but not REAL brothers *sigh* The "-We really shouldn't be doing this.- We should stop- We should...But I'm not going to." was so fun! I loved this!

I'm waiting to next chapter!
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
As great as I thought this Izaya x Shizuo was. . . I still can't help but like Shizaya more! Sorry!
Oh and great chapter I loved the detail! Eheheh, please update soon!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Well I loved it! Izuo is great, and the japanese dj's have A LOT of it! Thank you!
Rai Rai Blue chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Ok the Izuo surprise me but when you explained it I was ok. Is the trusting thing foreshadowing the future of their relationship? If so I have something fun to look forward! I hope you get a lot of reviews for inspiration to update faster. Till next time.
Bravery-Homunculus chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
IZUO! XD I love it both ways Shizaya and Izuo! I am like happy right now! SO happy. Cant wait for the shizaya to happen though XD