Reviews for Nobody Said It Was Easy
rubyrose519 chapter 1 . 4/4
Love this story.
Guest chapter 52 . 4/16/2015
I kinda feel bad for Tina. Even though she's a stone-hearted bitch, Marley does get EVERYTHING! Tina should at least get something.

BTW- I LOVE this story, except for the Tina/Marley thing.
GarethGlee14 chapter 61 . 5/31/2014
I just read this I think it was Awsome started crying when I was reading the funeral chapters and actually thought they should of used those songs in the tribute episode well done
MyGoldStar chapter 61 . 5/27/2014
I read this last August and never reviewed because i didn't have an account.
I began at 9am and by approximately 5pm you had me crying on my bed fully accepting Cory's death. Before that I had locked most of my tears up inside of me.
Anyway, now onto how much I love this story.
I really do. I actually think it was the first full-length fan fiction I ever read and it was the first thin I got hooked onto. I think it was actually one of the stories which pushed me to make an account and start publishing my own Glee stories.
All in all, I absolutely loved and will continue to love this fanfic because it is so downright amazing.
It's also the sorry that led me to Glee: TNYS so bonus! Hah :)
xxNaomiHollyxx chapter 61 . 4/6/2014
I loved this story! All the drama, romance, everything! I loved every ship you put in it too! Amazing job! :D
Guest chapter 61 . 4/6/2014
I loved this story! All the drama, romance, everything! I loved every ship you put in it too! Amazing job! :)
Guest chapter 61 . 9/2/2013
This wa Soooooo good! Your dedication to this story really paid off! Fabulous job with the multiple story lines too! Everyone was amazing in this!

I can't believe you actually killed off Finn though... The literal f***!?
Atleast he can travel via dreams

Great story!
Madame Rodoshe chapter 61 . 8/18/2013
Sniff this most beautiful chapter I ever read. A sappy chapter but not same without Finn. Miss him so much. (:

This chapter reminds me of the last episode of Puella Madoka Magica where Tatsuya can see Madoka even though she's wiped out of existence.

Finnegan named after his late father sad that he didn't see his father. Even if Finn not there, his spirit lives on. Perhaps Finnegan still see his father. Like little kids see things that their not suppose to like angels and spirits. But sadly when Finnegan grown up he won't be able to see his father.

Anyways great and excellent story and Finn always be loved by his fans. Rachel and Finn will always be my favorite couple no matter what. Say are you continue your other stories? PM me though.
dolphey7 chapter 61 . 8/10/2013
i loved this story. so sad it's over... Please write more!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 61 . 8/10/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
FinchelLuver chapter 61 . 8/10/2013
A beautiful end to a wonderful story. I love baby Finnegan! He's adorable. I'm going to miss this story so much but it was a wonderful read. Thank you and I hope you do more Finchel in the future.
Amybf19 chapter 61 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow that song at the end made me all choked up. :(. I miss Finn and Cory so much! I will missing reading this.
noro chapter 61 . 8/9/2013
amazing writing great story
lulu1954 chapter 61 . 8/9/2013
What a wonderful ending...I loved it! I hope you change your mind about writing more Finchel fan fiction...You are so good...I look forward to reading more of your work in the future should you choose to continue. If not, please know how great your stories have been. Thank you!
AgentCastielWinchester chapter 61 . 8/9/2013
Loved this story...its one of my favorites