Reviews for An Easy Life
ADELE chapter 1 . 8/18
oma13 chapter 3 . 8/8
Aw, this was lovely, I enjoyed it very much. Merlin as a cat was a delightful read, although the ending was a bit sad. Poor Merlin.
Lilac Winters21 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I love this! Cat Merlin is adorable, and it's such a cute, fluffy story. Nice job!
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Great story, I really loved the ending.
"To be free" were the perfect parting words.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Linorien chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
This story was so cute and the name choice is purrfect. (I couldn't help myself!)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
This was the most loveable thing I've ever read. The end was just beautiful!
wryter501 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
this is a good ending for it, too, to tie into gwen's disenchanting... beautiful fic - and soothing to the post season-5 soul!
wryter501 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
a cat, as alice said, may look at a king... :) lewis carroll was english, wasn't he?
wryter501 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
this was awesome! perfect, especially after an episode that was lose-lose for poor merlin!
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Yay! Looking forward to Freo's return! I enjoyed this light, fluffy fic so much. Made me giggle and coo at my laptop so much.
Veilwuarrah chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Aww.. this was sweet. A very good read.

Have to give credit, Gaius sure figures things out fast. The poor man had to get used to his ward's quirks. And the ending had me going a little emotional. Just how much that word meant for poor Merlin..
A lovely little fic you got there
Veilwuarrah chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Awww.. purring at Arthur! *squeals* That is just too adorable!

Cat's POV or not, I find the characters to be very much canon and I like how the fic is progressing.
Well done!
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was a pleasant read indeed, and before I click the "Next" button, I can't help but to smirk to myself thinking just how long that spell could last.. or will Arthur find a human Merlin sleeping on his bed.

Well written cat's point of view, and very true: remedy needed after 5x05.. (Not to mention the ending..)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Very cute!
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This was really cute and sweet... You know,despite the fact that it ended so suddenly. However, since you're going to include Merlin the Cat in another fic, I'm content for now. He's so previous as a feline. Good luck on your story! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »