Reviews for An Easy Life
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 3/3
Great story, I really loved the ending.
"To be free" were the perfect parting words.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Linorien chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
This story was so cute and the name choice is purrfect. (I couldn't help myself!)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
This was the most loveable thing I've ever read. The end was just beautiful!
wryter501 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
this is a good ending for it, too, to tie into gwen's disenchanting... beautiful fic - and soothing to the post season-5 soul!
wryter501 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
a cat, as alice said, may look at a king... :) lewis carroll was english, wasn't he?
wryter501 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
this was awesome! perfect, especially after an episode that was lose-lose for poor merlin!
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Yay! Looking forward to Freo's return! I enjoyed this light, fluffy fic so much. Made me giggle and coo at my laptop so much.
Veilwuarrah chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Aww.. this was sweet. A very good read.

Have to give credit, Gaius sure figures things out fast. The poor man had to get used to his ward's quirks. And the ending had me going a little emotional. Just how much that word meant for poor Merlin..
A lovely little fic you got there
Veilwuarrah chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Awww.. purring at Arthur! *squeals* That is just too adorable!

Cat's POV or not, I find the characters to be very much canon and I like how the fic is progressing.
Well done!
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was a pleasant read indeed, and before I click the "Next" button, I can't help but to smirk to myself thinking just how long that spell could last.. or will Arthur find a human Merlin sleeping on his bed.

Well written cat's point of view, and very true: remedy needed after 5x05.. (Not to mention the ending..)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Very cute!
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This was really cute and sweet... You know,despite the fact that it ended so suddenly. However, since you're going to include Merlin the Cat in another fic, I'm content for now. He's so previous as a feline. Good luck on your story! :)
ImaginationInk chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Aww, this was adorable. You're right, there can't be too many cute fics like this. Can't wait to see more of Freo(:
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Excellent story. Thanks for writing
Rarely Written chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I loved this so much. I found myself almost wishing Merlin could stay a cat, just so he could be happy. It kills me how much Merlin's had to sacrifice. He was so happy and nnocent at the begining of the series and each and everything season he just lost more and more of that innocence... I just want him to be happy. Poor Merlin.
I loved the ending, it was a perfect resolusion to this fic, though sad. But I guess, there wasn't any other way I could see it having ending... unless Merlin stayed a cat; which is kinda sad in itself.

Very well written, loved it. Good characterisation and interactions. Thanks for writing this, I really really enjoyed it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »