Reviews for THE Phone Call
liliace chapter 1 . 2/3
This was so cute and stupidly adorable and I love it! w
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Love this.
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ugh, you people have got to stop writing such amazing stories! I have enough ships already without adding Kurtbastian to the mix...

Oh well... Too late, it's totally there now. :)
V chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
so inspiring and touching
Karush chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
LOVE IT!please tell me there's a sequal! i really want to read what's gonna happen in Lima and their lives together :)
great job!
Michy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was..kind of...beautiful. .
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I think you have magic powers. Magic writing powers that make me love everything you do. No wait, I think thats called talent. Lol. Anyways you have a bunch of it. I always get so happy when I read your stories.

This was beautiful and I cried because that's what I always do. It was sweet and just perfect. I just wanted to hug him and say see silly everything is fine. And I love how you made me laugh at the end. Great job as always sweetie.
debraelq chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Gah! So sweet! Very realistic too even though it's AU. I love these two together so much!
clover-inK90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved this. (Now let me ruin things by being shallow: could we have the insanely hot gy sex with the insanely hot gay boyfriend?)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i like it
Derline chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
why am i cRYING
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really like it! :D Just thinking that Sebastian never told his parents while everyone else know... well.. .yeah! Definitly! Thank you for writing that, just so in love with your stories!