Reviews for Makani
Acrylate chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Really love it, especially the part that Steve feel very guilty. He is very vulnerable and I love vulnerable Steve. Please make another great vulnerable Steve story. Thank you very much.
Runner043 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Little Brave Man... that's funny! Very good story.
shirik40 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
super great ending to another amzing adventure! thank you!
Fifilla chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier... loved the whole story and especially the ending :-)

I'm glad you decided to post it and I hope to read much more from you soon! :-)
Craftygirl11 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I am glad that Steve got to see grace and that Danny and grace are okay and that Steve is okay, too. I loved the story as a whole. totally awesome.
Elisciu chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Very good story here! I love the way Grace and Steve interacted in those hospital moments and I guess I could really see the guilt move away from Steve's shoulders!
I do hope you will write another story very soon.
Thank you.
kunoichi chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
great ending to a graet story.
francis2 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story, thank you!
maggiemcgarrett chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
great story thanks for writing and sharing.
Kilema chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Thanks for this fantastic story, sis.
ClioUrania chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I think it's going to take both Danny AND Grace to get thru to Steve. If they can prove to him that, one; they don't blame him & two; that Grace isn't afraid of him; Steve will finally let go of the guilt & begin to truly heal. BTW, Grace hasn't really been mentioned after the rescue. I mean, her reaction to Steve will really be the catalyst for whether or not he recovers. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Awesome story! I can't wait to see how it ends!
francis2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Danny saved Steve again. Steve's guilt complex is really getting ridiculous, but he can't help it. Hope that he won't misunderstand being left alone again.
antivol chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! Like an emotional roller coaster! Thanks for sharing. antivol
shirik40 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
strong chapter that made me feel how hard times our guys are having