Reviews for Making Do
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Awsome luv the gta reference your reaearch about austraila and gta quotes makes it better please continue
Constructive criticism: proofread nd double check i found a few errors a couple a chapters back apart from that keep doing wat your doin ;-);-):-P
spaz305 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
the first chapter was confusing. i felt like i missed a story Or something. i tried to read this before but i couldent because it was so poorly written.
guest chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Love the Grand thef auto and Left 4 Dead cross overs.
KItten chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
Well, I can't believe it! A good fanfiction that isn't dead or on hiatus!
I love this, and I really hope that you finish it. I've stayed up all night reading it, so bravo for keeping it so interesting. I apologize for any weird things I say, as I'm exhausted.
One thing that I've noticed would be the
frequent outbursts from pretty much everyone.
I think that it contributes to the overall mood
and stress quite well.

I hope that you update soon! I'd add more, but I need to go ;
EternalFaolan chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Screw inbred reindeer. He is shit. If shit calls something shit then that must mean itis good. Shit is a term that is used to refer to something that is inlikable by the sayer. Therefor if shit calls something shit then it must be good because shit views itself as perfect because its a little bitch with no life who hates crossovers for some reason, has 0 idea of politeness, and is named inbred reinshit oops i mean reindeer. Fuck that one guy! Your story is amazing and dont let anyone ever tell you different! There are tons of people who support this story includong me and just because one little asshole pric decides that he doesnt like our story for some dumbass reasons doesnt mean it sucks. As i have said before this is my upmost favorite tf2 fic. So you continue writing this! Why? Because you sir are damn good at it! If you're gonna en it at least give it an actual ending! Screw inbred reindeer! (Seriously i looked at him and i am pretty sure he is just a dung beetle who knowd ow to type) Keep writing! This is a good story!
EternalFaolan chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
Noooooooooo
WilfreLOS chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
Please dont.
Daydream Cloud chapter 27 . 3/23/2014
Oh nooooooo... Well, it was fun while it was lasted. I was hoping you'd continue it because I've never actually played GTA (I have heard of it, though) and I was curious to see what was on that island (by the way, crossover stories aren't that bad). I liked how the story was going so far and how you managed to show us how both gangs were doing without actually messing things up. The story was enjoyable to read but if you feel inclined to quit (trust me, I know that feeling), go ahead. Don't hesitate to continue it if you still feel like you want to continue, though. :D I've done it before...not that I've actually completed it yet, though. x3
Inbred Reindeer chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
good god den -.-

not trying to make up for my actions, but that was MY personal opinion

several other times before i mocked other writers and also said completely random things, simply out of the blue

if you read my past reviews on your story, you should know by now NOT to take me seriously

sincerly, Mr. sexy pants

p.s, are the scouts brothers or something :L
Inbred Reindeer chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
hey, i take it back

i liked this series because it was a great story to read. never once before did you mention that the zombies came from l4d. but apparently now they are.

now, your bringing gta to this story.

cross over stories are crap .

especially since you started with a normal story YOU YOURSELF created, and evolved it into something where your just taking ideas from other video games to continue the plot

if the story is going to continue like this, fuck it. quit now
Inbred Reindeer chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
HEY HEY HEY

BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT IS MY THING .

ill sue!
Inbred Reindeer chapter 24 . 3/21/2014
if you quit den, i will personally find you, rip your eyes out of their sockets and shove my fist into your brain .
Inbred Reindeer chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
christ in a hand basket -.-
Renascence-A chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I'm pretty sure this is turning into a huge crossover of L4D, TF2, and GTA. Not that it's bad.
EternalFaolan chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I started reading this last year and became hooke and was pretty sad when you stopped. Please continue. This is the best TF2 zombie fic ive read. Keep it up man! "Chin up! Dont bet on sinking ships cause they will only drag you down!"