Reviews for Let Love In
a.touch.eclectic chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I would love to see this story finished. Such an interesting plot, and I loved seeing a new fairy tale character in the Pied Piper.
5289belle chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Please update! :)
barbthebookworm chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
pied piper? Awesome! :) cute story!
FudoTwin17 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
XD I LUV IT! UPDATE!
llvale chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Awesome story ;) l
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hehe! Hook should protect Emma from the rats! xD
Unknown Lady 203 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This chapter was awesome! And the introduction of the Pied Piper was an amazing idea. I sincerely can't wait for another chapter! :) 3
EreshkigalGirl chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
The Pied Piper enters the mix. Hmm, this could be interesting. We already know Aurora is suseptable to him. Does his music only work on animals and those under 20? Can't wait to find out!
Cla7897 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Love this! Great fic, great story!
Captain Swan rules!
Update soon, pleeeeaaaaseeee *-*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Totally cool, I love this story! Cora is such a beotch, and this Piper guy, interesting. I can't wait to read whats next, update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Awe, Hook and Emma, him giving her back the compass, and calling her love...total feels :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Oh no! who is who? I don't envy Emma right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great first chapter!
DoubleDee068 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
please let hook protect her lol maybe carry her hahaha she can't tell it shall wake them
LiterarySiren chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Oh you are SO welcome my dear, but honestly, credit is due not to the idea itself...it is deserved to the one who gave it life...you! This chapter exceeded my expectations and built suspense. I wonder if the Piper will turn on Cora, having his own agenda in mind, and what may bring that about. Hook and Emma have that perfect amount of flirtatious tension. I love how she's trying to resist (as if she stands a chance lol). I also like how you've left things open for the battle to cross over into Story Brooke, as it may turn out they all "fall" into the mirror home, and how David/Charming, Regina, Rumple/Gold, and Henry are going to react. No doubt it will be priceless. Very well paced. Flow and character interactions spot on. Leaves me as the reader wanting more, so yes please, update soon! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)