Reviews for Siri
Shadeslayer113 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Even though it's been so long I want to say that this is a really good story. The plot is interesting, not something I've seen before. I hope you pick up this story again (especially since it stopped on a cliffhanger). As for the flat character problem an idea would be to cause something to happen that reveals a contradiction. Trying to explain the contradiction could lead you back on track and fleshing her out simultaneously. Hope it helps.
Marskatr chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I had to go look up the Dragon language. I love this so much because it is strangely more legit when you have them speaking in the dragon tongue. Yaaay.
Marskatr chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Hey, this is Skyrim, and when the alternative is Grelod the Kind, two eleven year olds surviving Skyrim IS legit. xD
Marskatr chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Miyuki is my favorite bby. Also, is that the sassy Lydia housecarl I know and love or is it just another Lydia?
Marskatr chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Gaah, I absolutely love the Whiterun guard. I don't care that none of them get names, you have a friendly guard and I love him.
Marskatr chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Feeeeeeeeliiiings
It's adorable. I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Get back to work, punk!
Okami-Kyuubi-Youkai chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Im loving this story, so take your time if you wanna improve on your writing abilities
Just remember to come back to it, don't let it wait on hiatus forever -noms cookie-
KrystylSky chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
all good - have a great holiday! :D Look forward to more updates laters! :D
See That Guy chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I like the idea, but I'm starting to notice a pattern going on with Siri. She's got the "bleeding heart effect", which ultimately doesn't tend to bode well for a character, both in the sense that the character's life starts to suck, but it's also something that's done way too often and might make people think "Mary Lou". Or "Mary Stu". I don't know, whatever people call it.

Sue. Yeah, whatever. What I mean is, "Oh, poor me". You know, the bleeding heart effect. Granted, sometimes a character is going to have an off day, week, month, etc. That's actually something I encourage, because most people have a day or week or month that feels like it's their time to get picked on by the world. It's just when you make a character have a horrid past, present, and possible bad future that it becomes a Mary Stu-Sue-Lou issue. Try to keep it to a minimum.

That's the only real gripe I have here so far. The grammar is goodly done, the chapters are at a decent length, and the idea's fairly fresh, as well.
7/10. Nice.
TOSHIRODEATH1000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Haha! I truly love the beginning of it! The girl siri already my favorite so far.. almost sound to me is red riding hood mix with cinderalla (gretel the evil take carer). Good!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Really, Alduin? I mean, we all know how much fun it is to blow Lydia off High Hrothgar (or any other "high" place, really). But I never would've guessed you of all dragons to do the same to little girls XD
Okay, all joking aside, this is a grave situation. And I really hope Odahviing chooses the right thing (whichever that may be). But I guess Siri won't die - Azura would be SO pissed.
Please don't let your creativity run away, put in on a leash, if you must! ;)
Because I can't wait to read more,

Yumi
Miniswitchbak chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Alduin is such a jerk lol, makes me wanna go back on skyrim and murder him. Poor odahviing...
Pimp'in Tapeworm chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
I believe Odahviin will save her.
RC927 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
WHAAA- *punches the screen* :U HOW DARE YOU MAKE A CLIFFHANGER! HOW DARE YOU-

rage aside xD can't wait for the next chappy! :3 this story is proving to be very nice
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »