Reviews for What the Hell is Going On?
DixonVixen93 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
*snickers* This chapter was hilarious, as always.

Holly, you should be thrilled that you get more of Peter Fleming's money! xD Oh, and don't sell it the pics, or Chess will probably come after you. And you really don't want that.

Good chapter, dear! And... awww, it's really over? :'(

Oh well, no quibbles, other than the fact that the chapter title is spelt differently on the navigation button.

wtchcool chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Oh, she definitely shouldn't drink the whole bottle at once. No point in Peter keeping her safe if she's going to kill herself.

Quibbles: 1. You said: "the chaplain of the Black Wedding Chapel though morosely." That should be "thought morosely." 2. "Didn't people have any sense of deceny anymore?" The word you're looking for is spelled: "decency".

What? Peter convinced Vince to renew their vows? What did he do, ask during the afterglow?

Great story. Sorry it's over.

Congratulations on finishing NaNo! What do you mean 11 cups of coffee? Please tell me that's a joke. Please.
wtchcool chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Yay! You updated!

Very good. :D

Aw. Poor Winny. I guess you never really get used to life post-Jackals. Except maybe in Vince's case, or Marty's...

Whoops. Definitely don't want to see those pictures while drinking hot coffee. They should probably have a warning label on the envelope. ;)

One quibble: You said "some guy who looked kind a familiar"; I believe that should be either "kinda" or "kind of".

Hm. Really big guns... Well, I suppose as associations go, that wouldn't be too bad for Peter's ego. :)

Damn. Vince particularly horny when he's drunk? Poor Dana.

*stares* See, now I want to know about the Chippendale. :P

I don't know if Vince would. I suppose he might, if he's persuaded not to kill his former team. His stepdaughter is kind of a pacifist, right? Ah, taser incidents aside, I mean. Er, and not counting her feelings towards Dice and... Strike that. I guess 'pacifist' doesn't apply to her.

Looking forward to more.
DixonVixen93 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Vince is just screwed. So yeah, I think he should just give up.

Winny is hilarious in this. I'll bet he won't be complaining of boredom with that picture handy. P

Good work.

DixonVixen93 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
*snickers* Yep, Vince is going to need some sort of help. Hartman is too funny. Here, here's a pink feather; that'll give you something different to look at besides the white.

Nice chapter. :)

wtchcool chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I wish you'd stop and breathe now and then. :/ Wasn't 50K your goal for the whole of the month last year?

He set someone on fire. Wow. Some comrades Vince had.

Maybe he would. Does he monitor the contents of Hartman's correspondence?

Didn't spot any quibbles.

It might cause him trauma, but not as much as actually waking up next to Peter or watching the surveillance footage.

Looking forward to more.
DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
You are insane, my dear. *stares at you* And now I feel incredibly lazy for laying up in bed all day sweating off my fever yesterday.

I had no idea that this was going to be continued! Will there be more?

*snickers* Ah, those pictures. That's hilarious. And Hanson will never let Vince live that down.

Great chapter, no quibbles that I can spot!

wtchcool chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Yay, you updated!

He is definitely being too cruel. Unless Vince was some kind of psychotic bastard to them, which I suppose is possible.

Hanson is a bad influence on that kid. Although, *remembers Secondhand Lions* I guess he could be worse...

*snickers* Well, I know those pictures would cheer me up! :D

Didn't notice any quibbles. Excellent work.

I'm beginning to think you don't know how to take a day off. You want to explain to me how you did 38K in the first week when most people are trying to do, what, 50K in the whole month?
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Good friggen lord, woman! I thought it was just 50K! Dayum! You're going to need that luck! (I know you can do it, though. :))

Hilarious story, as was the original to this. :) *huggles Jake* He's so going to be dead when Vince finds out, but I don't care. Oooh! You should do a follow up where he does found out! :D

Nothing to complain about, and no quibbles to quibble over.

wtchcool chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
IT'S UP! YAY! :D

Heh. Not as much trouble as Jake's going to be in when Dana finds out he acted as witness. ;)

Wow. One would almost think Jake had a grudge against Vince...

The donation to the postal system is courtesy of Ochun City's casinos, lol.

Enjoyed the first chapter. Can't wait for more.

(What is the matter with you? It's only November 5. You should not be 26% finished. Quit it with the caffeine already!)