Reviews for Things Change
OMg wHY HavEN'T yoU upDaTEd?! IT's bEEn 4eVER!
Farana123 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Maybe Vlad cause the fruitloop is all about doing anything to get what he want (Danny and Maddie)
Bob chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
It's waiting for you. So inviting and innocent. Almost begging to be touched by your hand...

Don't worry... I'm only talking about the button... Or am I?
FariyFlare chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
Thi is great, I hope that you will continue it. I believe that it would be troublesome if Vlad, or can we say if Pariah Dark teamed up with the Death Eaters and Voldemort, because thing will start to get crazy. I can't wait to see hoe Harry will react if he ever finds out about Danny's secret.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
Freak show showed up! And, sadlyC this seems to be discontinued, so Harry and Danny won't be making up. How sad. Oh well.

Great story either way! :)
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
McGonnagall is not nice. She didn't even bother listening to both sides. Meh.

I see Harry and Danny are still in shock. Understandable. Question; other than Danny and Sam, any other Danny Phantom characters?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
... Shouldn't Maddie and Jack have been there?

Sorry if I'm being over critical. However, I prefer criticism with my stories so I tend to give it out too.

So, they know! Let's see where it goes from there.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Green! His eyes be green! This reminds me of the last movie with Snape flashing back to Lily with brown eyes, staring into Harry's blue eyes in the movie, and then staying how he has his mother's eyes! Bah.

On another note... Good chapter :)
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
So...
When is Harry showing up?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
So... Is there a reason they seperated the brothers or is Dumbledore just evil and plotting away? Cause he could be. It's hard o tell with Dumbledore. Seriously, it is. The only fact we have on him is that he's against Voldemort. Everything else is conjecture.
percab8531 chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Please update this! I really like it and it's really intresting and it just got REALLY intresting but you didn't update since 2013 and that was like 3 years ago so pleeeeeaaaaassseee update!
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
FREAK SHOW
Chise Sakamoto chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
Cool!
dragonlovewater chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Mmmmmm sounds cool;) READY TO REEAADD!
ShadowPillow chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
"Villain Break." Haha, that's a wonderful chapter title.