Reviews for Wake Up
HazeLilyBluera chapter 7 . 7/17
hahahaha
HazeLilyBluera chapter 4 . 7/17
OK thanks for apologising for making Taylor a bitch, because she is one of the nicest people in the world, she would never do this, and she's one of my faves. It's hard sometimes to be in this fandom because most Directioners think Taylor's a crazed up bitch and a lot of Swifties love One Direction. Also, I think when Haylor was 'together', they weren't actually dating. They were just forced to, like Elounor (I mean you can't even deny Elounor was fake hahaha). They both looked genuinely happy, but they looked at each other the brother and sister way.

Taylor could actually be a Larrie. She likes Louis.
Harry and Taylor aren't cute together, not in my opinion, and most Directioners' opinions. I think they're cute as the brother-sister-loving type; not a romance.
papis curls chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
this was so amazing lmaoooo
purpleblueskittles chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I loved it! plezzzzzz make another
rosie13849 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Lol, I love what you write at the endings, this story is just getting better and better, and I knw you wrote it like two years ag, but IT's still GREAT!
rosie13849 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
LOVING THIS FANFIC MORE AND MORE EACH CHAPTER :P
rosie13849 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
DAWWWWWW! OMG! SO CUTE
rosie13849 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this story, I've wanted to read it for a while now, It's great, I really am looking forward to the rest of it :)
Kocka6277 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Chapter 1 and I'm already in love! You're such a good writer! Hope to read a Drarry someday ;)
xweirdos onlyx chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
i know exactly what vid ur talkin abouT
SEEN IT THOUGHT IT WAS ODD BUT OH THE GLORY THAT IS LARRY
xweirdos onlyx chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
chap 4 - BY FAR THE BEST/FUNNISET PIECE OF AMAZINGNESS IVE READ THIS MONTH. i never thought bashing taylor would be so funny. i love you. this is going into the favorites list!
Peachflower chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awwww! It's interesting to see harry as the vulnerable one in the relationship once
KellyLovesR5 chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
ERMAHGERD BEST STORY EVAAAAAA! LOOOVED IT Simply CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE besides "Before Today" and Bully" because you are amazing and you have literally become one of my faves in one day! Love you! 3
KellyLovesR5 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
OH MY GODDDDD EVIL LAUGHS EVERYWHERE :'D I AM FAN GIRLING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA (HENCE THE CAPS) OMG CLAPS TO YOU 3
KellyLovesR5 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
NO! It was NOT bad! This is SO good and I LOVED it and I'm going to read more now because YEAH, IT'S GOOD! 3