Reviews for Wake Up
Kocka6277 chapter 1 . 1/15
Chapter 1 and I'm already in love! You're such a good writer! Hope to read a Drarry someday ;)
xweirdos onlyx chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
i know exactly what vid ur talkin abouT
SEEN IT THOUGHT IT WAS ODD BUT OH THE GLORY THAT IS LARRY
xweirdos onlyx chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
chap 4 - BY FAR THE BEST/FUNNISET PIECE OF AMAZINGNESS IVE READ THIS MONTH. i never thought bashing taylor would be so funny. i love you. this is going into the favorites list!
Peachflower chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awwww! It's interesting to see harry as the vulnerable one in the relationship once
KellyLovesR5 chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
ERMAHGERD BEST STORY EVAAAAAA! LOOOVED IT Simply CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE besides "Before Today" and Bully" because you are amazing and you have literally become one of my faves in one day! Love you! 3
KellyLovesR5 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
OH MY GODDDDD EVIL LAUGHS EVERYWHERE :'D I AM FAN GIRLING SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA (HENCE THE CAPS) OMG CLAPS TO YOU 3
KellyLovesR5 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
NO! It was NOT bad! This is SO good and I LOVED it and I'm going to read more now because YEAH, IT'S GOOD! 3
KellyLovesR5 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
OMG I loved that! HOW are you going to continue that? Well, let me just find out, then...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Loved it ... It was cute
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Love it again
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Love it
nimthriel chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
LOL! I've always thought it would be very cathartic to punch Taylor "Swaft" in the face. She just looks incredibly punchable.
nimthriel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
HAHA! Your disclaimer at the beginning of the story was brilliant. I just had to tell you that before I started reading.
accio canadians chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
You write beautifully 3
dragon fier 20 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Awesome! I felt Soooo sorry for Harry tho! But I still loved it!