Reviews for Ecstasy of Blue
Runawynd chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
First, let me say you have an absolutely gorgeous writing style. I actually first read this story YEARS ago, but even after re-reading it, I could still feel the magic of how powerful and lovely it is. ) The descriptions are perfect, the dialogue is witty and flowing, and the overall plot-line and character development is really spot-on.

But one of the greatest things about this fanfic is how well you were able to capture the family essence in this story - especially between the two brothers. Very inspirational, very realistic, and very beautiful. Those moments between Blues and Rock totally made this story for me.

Thanks again for posting such lovely reading material. Honestly, I still consider this to be one of the greatest gems of fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for the inspiration!
Kami Takai chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
WHA! I didn't like the sequel. It was to sad. I like this ending better. I should not have read the sequel. T.T This stroy was good though. Thanks a lot. Hope you change your mine and make a sequel to the sequel. I have lots of idea's but that's just if your still intrested. take care mate.
LunaLocket chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
that story was very up the good work.
Katey Gates chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
OHMYGOSH! I LIKE, LOVE YOU NOW! 8D AND I JUST MET YOU! I love this fanfic, i'm adding it to my faves
gohan11 chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
aw such a sweet ending!
kage.exe chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
update plz!
nix chapter 6 . 2/14/2004
WOW! Awesomeness! If you haven't already written a sequel, do one son!
Terena chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
aw, that was so, so, aw...
audiokyuubi chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
WAI! *teh love*
Tidus-chan2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
SWEET LIVING LORD! This was my FIRST EVER RockXForte fan fic and it's my FAVE! Man.. I love this.. love EVERYTHING of this.. it's just cute, and the touchs.. ahh.. Hell.. I'm just ranting now.. man.. it's a VERY good thing I did an author check on you.. heheh.. found lots more fics by you! WOO! FAVE AUTHOR LIST YOU GO!
Da Dood chapter 6 . 3/28/2003
Please oh please oh please write a sequal! THIS WAS AN AWSOME STORY! WRITE MORE OR DIE!
Yaoi Girl chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
MORE, DAMNIT, MORE!
Song chapter 6 . 1/15/2003
This *sniff* is the best story I have ever read *sob* Please write more I really enjoyed it!
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Good story.I liked reading it.
Bibly chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Yeah, he can have Dr. Light reprogram him, but he's worried that, even though the doc might just reprogram him, that he messes around with other stuff inside of him, too. What, I dunno, I really have to think through all these plot holes and what have you. .